The Student Room Group

Has any1 been rejected by Anglia Ruskin Uni?

Hi guys
Hav you or do u know any1 that has been rejected by ARU? If yes, pla how long did it take for them to inform you nd how were u informed?

Tanx
Reply 1
Original post by pshewitt1
I would really feel sorry for anyone rejected by anglia ruskin :L you could technically get in with 3 c's at As...

What a negative response! There are hundreds of girls who would make fantastic nurses and dont even have A levels. Its not all about the grades you know!
Reply 2
Original post by Ideeva
Hi guys
Hav you or do u know any1 that has been rejected by ARU? If yes, pla how long did it take for them to inform you nd how were u informed?

Tanx

I have heard, that if you are unsuccessful then the uni will let you know within 2 weeks.

As i said previously, perhaps, you are on their waiting list. There will be people who have chosen ARU as insurance, and consequentially will drop it once meet conditions of the first choice uni (IMHO).
Send ARU an e-mail to clear the situation.
Reply 3
Original post by Lisitza
I have heard, that if you are unsuccessful then the uni will let you know within 2 weeks.

As i said previously, perhaps, you are on their waiting list. There will be people who have chosen ARU as insurance, and consequentially will drop it once meet conditions of the first choice uni (IMHO).
Send ARU an e-mail to clear the situation.

Tank u
Reply 4
ARU is my insurance choice for Adult nursing but I won't be going there after meeting requirements for my first choice, I heard after 2 weeks, people I know who were rejected by them heard before me x
Reply 5
Yeah I know a girl who got rejected after interview. She's a bit dense though. Now works in the pharmacy in Boots.
Reply 6
Original post by Pink84
ARU is my insurance choice for Adult nursing but I won't be going there after meeting requirements for my first choice, I heard after 2 weeks, people I know who were rejected by them heard before me x

Thank you
Is it ur insurance for swpt or march intake?

I went for interview on wedd nd my application was defered to next mrach on track on Friday bt decision wasn't made yet

So finger crossed it means positive news
Reply 7
Original post by Ideeva
Thank you
Is it ur insurance for swpt or march intake?

I went for interview on wedd nd my application was defered to next mrach on track on Friday bt decision wasn't made yet

So finger crossed it means positive news

You should be all right.

I have had my interview in November 2011 for September 2012 and the decision from ARU has reached me only in the End of April 2012 :biggrin:
Reply 8
My offer was for September 2012 x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by charbar23
What a negative response! There are hundreds of girls who would make fantastic nurses and dont even have A levels. Its not all about the grades you know!

And men... Don't want to be tarnish with the "sexist" brush!
Reply 10
Original post by NoSpeakNewSpeak
And men... Don't want to be tarnish with the "sexist" brush!

Oops! My mistake! Sorry, guys included!:colondollar:
Reply 11
Ello guys,

Thank you for ur responds. I just Spk to ARU and they sd dey will be offering mi a place for march 2013 intake but am still in the waiting list for sept

Am so relived
Tank god

All d best to every1 else

Quick Reply

Latest