The Student Room Group

Polish Learners and Speakers Society

Hey everyone, or maybe I should say 'dobry wieczór' :smile:

Basically I noticed there is no thread on the Polish language (if there is point me in the right direction!) and I thought it would be nice to maybe talk to others in my situation or native speakers of the language so we can improve our knowledge and ask any questions. :smile:

My situation is one in that I have been learning Polish for 2 years now because I have a Polish boyfriend while I myself am english (yes I'm a very devoted girlfriend!) and this summer I am going with him for the first time to his home town of Bydgoszcz to meet his extended family. Scary, seeing as they don't speak much English! But I'm a quick learner and even though as it has been exam time and Polish has taken a back seat, now that I'm more free I would really like to develop my knowledge. :smile:

And become less shy.. :redface: I'm quite self-conscious about making mistakes and as Polish is hard I make loads :P

But anyway, is there anyone out there that would like to talk or ask questions in either language? Jak się masz? :smile:

(NB: I do know more than the basics so don't be scared to write anything complicated-ish) :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending