The Student Room Group

Breaking Bad Season 5

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I think it's going to be a lot deeper and darker this season, there'll be a market to fill and whatever so it'll be interesting to see how they start up a meth lab again. Still annoying how no major UK broadcaster has picked Breaking Bad up, but i can imagine it happening in about 3 years, we seem to be slow about these things :biggrin:
Hank's got to find about Walt and Heisenberg in S5, some way or other. I was thinking about how Hank would react. He would probably collapse, almost like what he did when lied to about Marie? But not beat up Walt of course. He is now part of it all due to Walt paying for his treatments, so there's no way out. He can't grass Walt up without losing any career he would have with the DEA. I do think it'll all hit Hank. He's been so on the ball with Gus and being one step ahead of the DEA i can't see him not dawning on him, as there's been enough hints to suggest it!
Reply 42
I have a feeling Walt will tell Hank everything
Reply 43

first minute and a half of season 5... ENJOY :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 44
Original post by d3st1ny

first minute and a half of season 5... ENJOY :smile:

Omg. :sogood:

Cannot wait for this new season! :dance:
Reply 46
:nutcase:

can't wait
Reply 47
http://www.metacritic.com/tv/breaking-bad/season-5

I know these ratings are only based on the first two episodes, but Jesus Christ
Original post by Pheylan
http://www.metacritic.com/tv/breaking-bad/season-5

I know these ratings are only based on the first two episodes, but Jesus Christ

lol
Reply 49

Shouldn't have laughed but :rofl2:
Reply 50
Original post by failingatm

Shouldn't have laughed but :rofl2:

http://chirb.it/JF7erM
Reply 52
Just rewatched the entire show all over again to prepare for Season Five. I cannae contain my excitement.
Yeah, I don't need this weekend, make it Monday morning already.
Reply 54
Can't believe they split it up :frown: I cannot wait a year after this half-season :frown:!
Reply 55
I think something will happen to Walt Jr. He's not had much to do and I think Mike may kidnap him (or similar) for what Walt did to Gus. I also think Jesse will find out that Wakt poisoned Brock; he got away with letting Jane die so I don't think he will get away with it twice.

I'm sooo excited about the new season!!! I ****ing love this show. It is just fantastic. I'll miss Gus though; he was such a great character. I could never relax when he was on screen; his scenes were so tense.
Reply 56
I'm not so sure about Mike. To me, he seems pretty bi-partisan so I don't think he'll make much of Gus' death.
Reply 57
Original post by IgorYakov
Can't believe they split it up :frown: I cannot wait a year after this half-season :frown:!

I don't understand why people are complaining about this so much. Just think of it as two eight-episode seasons
Reply 58
Original post by Pheylan
I don't understand why people are complaining about this so much. Just think of it as two eight-episode seasons

True, but the other seasons have been 13, would've been better to keep it like that but 16 :smile:
Original post by Pheylan

Yeah, which is still 2 episodes more than a bunch of UK shows that end up having 2 or 3 year gaps between seasons.

3min uber trailer

Quick Reply

Latest