The Student Room Group

AQA LAW 04 22nd June 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have to say we were given past papers from the old papers which i found really useful :-) i have no idea where you can get them from but maybe a whizz kid who sees this maybe able to find them :-)
The only thing about them is that they dont include blackmail :-)
I am sure the old style will be somewhere on the WWW :-)

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 21
Guys is it possible to revise the criminal spec with only 3 days?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 22
Some notes in which I tried to summarise the property offences
Reply 23
Good notes

Reply 24
Nothing's impossible. But you need to focus and I mean focus. And you might need to take risks with section C by revising only 2 concepts of law instead of 3. I wish you luck

Reply 25
Original post by SKPD11
Some notes in which I tried to summarise the property offences

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
YOU SAVED MY LIFEEEE

Good Luck to both of us and everyone!:smile:
its time to start my hardcore Law revision:angry:
Reply 26
Original post by kab999
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
YOU SAVED MY LIFEEEE

Good Luck to both of us and everyone!:smile:
its time to start my hardcore Law revision:angry:

No worries buddy, just work hard yeah :smile:
[I cant yet got a chemistry exam tomorrow and then law and biology both on friday..dayum]
Reply 27
Original post by icecoolwas
Guys is it possible to revise the criminal spec with only 3 days?

Im learning it all within 3 days, as my teacher only taught us theft! so fingers crossed for the both of us :smile:
Ahhh I'm doing this paper but I'm doing tort instead. My main problem is identifying what I actually need to answer in the question! But the C question is scaring the life out of me. Does anyone know which one is likely to come up? I really like Morals but I'm not sure if it will come up :frown:
Reply 29
Really stuck on section C.
If anyone has any decent essays on law and justice to help me get my head round it, it would be much appreciated :smile:

Reply 30
Does anyone have an example questions of what to write in the scenarios as im confused as what to put for theft etc. Help please!!xx
Reply 31
Here's a framework of what I usually write when referring to theft

I'm absolutely dreading this exam haha. I'm trying to revise but I just don't seem to be taking any of it in.
Reply 33
Ive revised most of the theft section. I just cant get my head around section C. Three essays to learn and looking at the last paper all three of Law and Morals. Law and Justice and Judicial Creativity came up. So i cant even gamble on this paper

Reply 34
I would say that fault will come up

Reply 35
My teacher only taught us Law and morals. Law and justice. And judicial creativity. Its too late for me to learn fault. Ive got a model answer on all three of these and am just learning that. So far finding law and justice easy

Reply 36
Original post by Shaz786
My teacher only taught us Law and morals. Law and justice. And judicial creativity. Its too late for me to learn fault. Ive got a model answer on all three of these and am just learning that. So far finding law and justice easy

Fault's probably the easiest one. Along with creativity...justice is just a bore!
Reply 37
does anyone have any model answers for creativity?
Reply 38
So does anybody have any idea which of the section C questions are likely to come up?
We've learnt (i say learnt... but in reality, we haven't) Morals, Justice, and Fault..

Also, Who else is doing TORT and not Criminal for this exam? :frown:

I'll see if i have a Vicarious Liability structure for whoever requested one..
Really hoping Law and Morals or Law and Justice comes up. Can only find two past papers but they both have justice on them, so that might come up.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending