The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
So there you go. :p: There was of course rubbish at number one in the weeks in between those being number one. But I choose to ignore that fact. :wink: Hehehe.
Reply 21
Thank God it knocked chico off lol.
Reply 22
We'll still see his face on music TV for months to come, though.

Once the video's over you think you're safe and then he turns up in those ringtone adverts as well.
I still haven't heard the Chico song...dunno why.
Reply 24
You're just not down wit' it.
I'm getting old...I know.
Reply 26
Next you'll be listening to Ronan Keating.
Don't wanna be annoying BUT...1 thing by Amerie never went no.1. It was no.4 last summer, but it was held of by the three biggest hits of the year: Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc", Akon - "Lonely" and Tony Christie - "Is This The Way To Amarillo". Admittingly it probably could have been no.1 had it been a different week.

And Orson - Even though they're trying to be The Rolling Stones meets Scissor Sister, they sound like Bon Jovi meets Maroon 5. No Tomorrow is a god awful no.1.
Never.
Reply 29
The Pauly Paul
Don't wanna be annoying BUT...1 thing by Amerie never went no.1. It was no.4 last summer, but it was held of by the three biggest hits of the year: Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc", Akon - "Lonely" and Tony Christie - "Is This The Way To Amarillo". Admittingly it probably could have been no.1 had it been a different week.

Yeah, you're right, I'll take her off my list. I'm 99% sure all the others got to number one though.
1 Thing was such a tune...still is.
Reply 31
It was and I can't believe it didn't get to number 1. Or even number 2.

The album is so, so good but a lot of it sounds suspiciously Neptunes-like.
Reply 32
nuclearbuddha
We'll still see his face on music TV for months to come, though.

Once the video's over you think you're safe and then he turns up in those ringtone adverts as well.

He's already popping up on TMF on them annoying "Real-tones" adverts, almost as annoying as the crazy frog :mad: grrr
Reply 33
wow that girl is bare fit
Reply 34
A_ndy_
He's already popping up on TMF on them annoying "Real-tones" adverts, almost as annoying as the crazy frog :mad: grrr

Yeah, almost, but not quite. :p: I don't like those adverts for realtones but at least you get to hear a clip of a song and occasionally they're songs I love. With those impressions and all those animals like Crazy Frog and that Loch Ness Monster thing... eurgh, they're just annoying.
Reply 35
nuclearbuddha
With those impressions and all those animals like Crazy Frog and that Loch Ness Monster thing... eurgh, they're just annoying.

:ditto: they are soooo annoying :mad:
Optimistic
wow that girl is bare fit
my sentiments exactly

I use "bare" far too much in every day speech. I'm too sarf laaandan for my own good...oh no wait, that's impossible.
Orson are the worst band to come out of America in a very long time.
Reply 38
I like his hat in the video.... i want one... :bebored:
Reply 39
This thread has been bumped? By jeff's_dead of all people? Interesting. :p:

I really love No Tomorrow now.

Latest