Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Getting back to my original physique & fitness

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was in hospital for just under 2 months last year. After that I was required to spend several months doing as little exercise as possible, as to not to injure my back. During that time I put on quite a bit of weight, around about a stone, my body completely changed and I've become very inflexible.

My doctor has given me the all clear now, so I can start trying to get back into my original shape. I used to do quite a bit of sport and dancing, and I'd like to do that again, but at the moment I'm really unfit.

I'm 5 foot 3.5. I currently weigh around about 112 pounds (8 stone). Prior to my accident I weighed around 93 pounds, but I'm fine with targeting to about 100 pounds.

As far as flexibility goes I used to be able to touch my hands on the floor when I bend over, but now I can't even reach mid way down my shins. If anything I'd actually like to improve my flexibility more.

My body time is naturally quite lithe. Now that I've put on the weight it doesn't look right on me. I am still relatively flat chested and have relatively thin legs, so all my weight has literally been gained on my stomach, my face (which has often been commented on makes me look a lot bigger than my size) and my bottom.

I'd like to get back to the same fitness and physique. Anybody any tips?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Go back to your old routine, muscle memory is an amazing thing - you will get your gains back in no time and watch this 5x a day( like I do :I ) http://sickshape.com/zyzz-legacy/
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TEFLONCHEST)
    Go back to your old routine, muscle memory is an amazing thing - you will get your gains back in no time and watch this 5x a day( like I do :I ) http://sickshape.com/zyzz-legacy/
    Are you gonna pump steroids too? Then there's no point looking at him.

I don't think that kinda physique is outstanding. Bruce Lee had a physique, gymnasts have an amazing physique, boxers, sprinters. When you can do one-arm pull-ups then you know you're a strong bastard with a good body. Posing muscles obtained by steroids and found on Men's health magazines are just fake. Power lifters, Olympic lifters don't even look like that and it just looks weird in all honesty. Weight lifting is great but screwing up your insides to get muscles that look fake is a high price for vanity.
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TEFLONCHEST)
    we're all gonna make it brahs

we were all witnesses ;__;
    I miss him so much

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 16, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE English mock revision

Revise together & check out past papers

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.