The Student Room Group

is there any way to convert the UMS marks to raw marks for ocr.

IS there any way to convert the UMS marks to raw marks for ocr.

for my exams, i know what ums i got but i dont know what raw marks. and in the ocr grade boundaries it shows the raw mark of ums but only 60 UMS, 75 UMS, 90 UMS, etc...
Reply 1
Original post by windo

for my exams, i know what ums i got but i dont know what raw marks. and in the ocr grade boundaries it shows the raw mark of ums but only 60 UMS, 75 UMS, 90 UMS, etc...

Best thing to do is look at the OCR grade boundaries PDF for the session you sat the exams. They show what raw mark was needed for each grade, and the UMS given for the grade. It won't be the exact conversion, but it should give you an idea of what raw mark you got.
Hope that helps :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
Original post by emmaarr
Best thing to do is look at the OCR grade boundaries PDF for the session you sat the exams. They show what raw mark was needed for each grade, and the UMS given for the grade. It won't be the exact conversion, but it should give you an idea of what raw mark you got.
Hope that helps :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

OCR grade boundaries PDF can be found by CLICKING HERE
Original post by windo

If your teacher can log in to 'active results' then I think they can be viewed from there.
Reply 4
yeh, I really wanna know what mark I got for biology!!
I got 116 (B), I got a C overall though -.-

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending