The Student Room Group

Part time webcam modelling for money??

Hi,

I was introduced to this site by a friend, who makes good money from it, and basically it is webcam modelling.
She said you don't necessarily have to take your clothes up but just play nice with the people in the room. I am seriously considering having a go since it can pay over a few hundred to a few thousand a week (obvioulsy you have to do more :colondollar: to achieve higher amounts)

What are your thoughts on people who do this sort of thing?
Reply 1
How much money is your friend making ?
Reply 2
If they want to , it's ok, if anyone has doubts then they shouldn't do it
Reply 3
It varied between 500-1000 a week but some of the models who do....explicit things can upwards of 2000 a week!
If you want to know what one I have applied for and looking at send me a PM
Reply 4
"What are you thoughts on people who do this sort of thing?"

Haha, I don't think you're cut out for this if this is your concern. The fact that you've come to TSR to ask strangers for what they of others strangers who make money in some unconventional way in hopes of getting approval... Nope, look for something else. Unless of course, you don't want to :wink:
I wouldn't do it, because how can you be sure they're not recording you doing your thing? That footage could end up anywhere.

BUT - if you really want to do it, why not give me a private show first? It'll help you decide if it's your sort of thing before making any commitments.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 6
I think it sounds swell!
I think it's all a bit desperate tbh. But if you're prepared to strip to strangers - who, for all you know, could be filming you - go ahead. I'm sure it'll do wonders for your future when you stumble across one of your recordings on the net :teehee: Also, you have to be fit and have a nice body, do you?

Quick Reply

Latest