The Student Room Group

Used for sex :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
So you're some guys third girlfriend?

I'm guessing he's really cocky and does a bad guy routine and you're so dumb you fall for it?

Get some class.
Reply 21
Original post by charmygal
He's been with me twice said i was good but was he lying

No. If a guy says compliments you, take it. Honestly. I've got comments like that too but I decided if I was genuinely bad, he would say so...and he certainly wouldn't say I was good! So take it as a compliment :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by Lucia.
No. If a guy says compliments you, take it. Honestly. I've got comments like that too but I decided if I was genuinely bad, he would say so...and he certainly wouldn't say I was good! So take it as a compliment :smile:

He's said it twice but he was slightly drunk the one time he said it :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Lucia.
No. If a guy says compliments you, take it. Honestly. I've got comments like that too but I decided if I was genuinely bad, he would say so...and he certainly wouldn't say I was good! So take it as a compliment :smile:[

If i am good why go off with this other woman?
Reply 24
If i am good why go off with this other woman?

Maybe she's good too?
Reply 25
Original post by Lucia.
Maybe she's good too?

Or maybe I'm that bad he needs to go off with her :frown: me and him have done stuff 3 times now 1st time wasn't all that
Reply 26
Or maybe I'm that bad he needs to go off with her :frown:

Whoa. You're looking at this the wrong way.

He had sex with you 3 times. He thinks you're good, so he came back for more.
He's single and available so he takes the opportunities which are open (ha) to him.
He's not in an exclusive relationship so he doesn't need to focus on one woman.
Therefore he has no emotional investment in the sex he has with you.
It's the fact he's going off with someone else straight after me makes me feel like crap

Then make this point clear to him. End of.
Reply 28
Original post by Lucia.
Whoa. You're looking at this the wrong way.

He had sex with you 3 times. He thinks you're good, so he came back for more.
He's single and available so he takes the opportunities which are open (ha) to him.
He's not in an exclusive relationship so he doesn't need to focus on one woman.
Therefore he has no emotional investment in the sex he has with you.

Would he come bk if it was crap
Reply 29
Would he come bk if it was crap

No.
Reply 30
He will always go back to the baby mumma
Reply 31
Guy sleeps around makes girl feel like **** > Guy genuinely is interested in girl for both physical and mental attraction. Doesn't sleep around.

Girls are f'kd up.

Much like a thread i saw yesterday, a guy sends a picture of his ****ing cock to this girl, she is disgusted by it, yet she STILL wants to see him. So stupid.
Reply 32
You're getting emotionally attached. You need to end it with this guy.

Original post by Cheech23
Guy sleeps around makes girl feel like **** > Guy genuinely is interested in girl for both physical and mental attraction. Doesn't sleep around.

It's not as black and white as you think it is.
(edited 11 years ago)
You're dumb.
Reply 34
Original post by Lucia.
You're getting emotionally attached. You need to end it with this guy.

It's not as black and white as you think it is.

Yes I know it is, but in general, girls seem to go for guys that are dicks, and yes i know its the confidence that attracts them to the girls but if for example in the second example that i gave in another thread why do girls still go for these types of guys even though they know BEFORE hand that they are just a player, and are vile human beings.

I know so called nice guys do win as some of them are confident and the girls henceforth go for them over the players. WHat is the allure to being hurt?? Why do girls do it to themselves??

and In this example TOO, the girl is still attracted to him even after he has used her like a sex object?!?!? Surely this girl must have some sort of self respect to not do this to herself and that there are better men out there?? Surely she should be able to understand??
Reply 35
Original post by Cheech23
Yes I know it is, but in general, girls seem to go for guys that are dicks, and yes i know its the confidence that attracts them to the girls but if for example in the second example that i gave in another thread why do girls still go for these types of guys even though they know BEFORE hand that they are just a player, and are vile human beings.

I know so called nice guys do win as some of them are confident and the girls henceforth go for them over the players. WHat is the allure to being hurt?? Why do girls do it to themselves??

and In this example TOO, the girl is still attracted to him even after he has used her like a sex object?!?!? Surely this girl must have some sort of self respect to not do this to herself and that there are better men out there?? Surely she should be able to understand??

I agree with what you said.

And there's no reason for it but lack of experience in being able to work out who the cruddy guys are.
Reply 36
Original post by Lucia.
No.

Really? And what's the attachment to the older lady if he's drawn to her whenever she comes I'n?
Reply 37
Really? And what's the attachment to the older lady if he's drawn to her whenever she comes I'n?

Because she's probably giving him hassle free sex without getting jealous that he also has a girlfriend whilst shagging a girl half his age....Why wouldn't he?

I can't believe you're asking all these questions - you know he sleeping around, making a fool of you, her AND his girlfriend and yet you give him the pleasure of having his cake and eating it.

Women complain about men being idiots...YES because women let them get away with it rather than sticking up for themselves, getting some self respect and giving DECENT guys a chance FFS!
Reply 38

You're not getting it.

He's down to **** with whoever is up for it.

He doesn't owe you his attention for anything more than that.

Not trying to suggest he's a great guy but you need to know what you're getting into with casual sex. Otherwise, don't do it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending