The Student Room Group

Law Applicants 2013

Thought I may as well start a thread for the aspiring law peeps since these threads have started popping up again!

Let me start first:

I'm applying for KCL/UCL/SOAS/Sussex/Kent, for Law with Chinese :smile:

What about you guys?

Scroll to see replies

Guess I may as well introduce myself in here. I haven't got 5 unis yet but I have a shortlist of 14, which 5 I choose depends on open days, and what grades I get at the end of this year. There is however one university that is guarenteed to be on my applcation :tongue:
Reply 2
I couldn't recommend Cardiff University more.
Reply 3
I'm thinking of applying to KCL/UCL/Warwick/Exeter/Bristol for law.. dependant on results day that may change slightly!
Good luck guys and remember fortune favours the brave.
Reply 5
Original post by jackclarke1995
Guess I may as well introduce myself in here. I haven't got 5 unis yet but I have a shortlist of 14, which 5 I choose depends on open days, and what grades I get at the end of this year. There is however one university that is guarenteed to be on my applcation :tongue:

What open days have you been to? I went to the SOAS one and liked it, then I'm off the UCL on the 4th :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by Unsworth
I'm thinking of applying to KCL/UCL/Warwick/Exeter/Bristol for law.. dependant on results day that may change slightly!

Haha you're not alone. I'm worried about all this A*AA business I keep seeing. Have you got your predictions yet?
Sheffield law + law+international / Birmingham / Leeds / Lancaster.

OP i was thinking about Kent with a year in Hong Kong too! :biggrin:
Reply 8
Original post by emanuela15
Haha you're not alone. I'm worried about all this A*AA business I keep seeing. Have you got your predictions yet?

Kings looked amazing on the open day, but I have heard from others that preferred UCL to it.. A*AA is going to be tough though! Not yet, my AS ones were AAAA, but I think as long as I haven't epically failed any of my exams I'll be predicted A*AAA/A*A*AA.. have you?
Reply 9
Original post by JLXP
Sheffield law + law+international / Birmingham / Leeds / Lancaster.

OP i was thinking about Kent with a year in Hong Kong too! :biggrin:

Funny you say that, I was very very close to choosing Sheffield for international law, but the distance from London put me off :s
You never know, might change my mind in September!
Reply 10
I'll be applying to the accelerated ll.b at Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Dundee, Glasgow, and probably Stirling for my final choice.
Reply 11
Kings looked amazing on the open day, but I have heard from others that preferred UCL to it.. A*AA is going to be tough though! Not yet, my AS ones were AAAA, but I think as long as I haven't epically failed any of my exams I'll be predicted A*AAA/A*A*AA.. have you?

UCL better than KCL? That's interesting...I normally hear the opposite haha :tongue:
Um I get my A2 predictions next week (they give us two sets of predictions), so I'm just here waiting - -
Hopefully will be depending on my AS' this year, not decided which unis yet but should get going on that! Exciting and scary!
Reply 13
UCL better than KCL? That's interesting...I normally hear the opposite haha :tongue:
Um I get my A2 predictions next week (they give us two sets of predictions), so I'm just here waiting - -

Yeah! Ah I see, lucky, I don't think we are given ours until September... I'm really not looking forward to the LNAT!
What open days have you been to? I went to the SOAS one and liked it, then I'm off the UCL on the 4th :tongue:

None as of yet :biggrin: But i have 11 lined up
Funny you say that, I was very very close to choosing Sheffield for international law, but the distance from London put me off :s
You never know, might change my mind in September!

I went to Sheffield open day, and the Dr doing the talk was the international law lecture, he's really knowledgeable, and the course sounds amazing!
Sheffield is an amazing student city too.
Reply 16
Yeah! Ah I see, lucky, I don't think we are given ours until September... I'm really not looking forward to the LNAT!

Haha no one is looking forward to it, it's a complete mind f***
Reply 17
Original post by jackclarke1995
None as of yet :biggrin: But i have 11 lined up

11? Where?
Reply 18
Good luck all 2013'ers!
Reply 19
Original post by JLXP
I went to Sheffield open day, and the Dr doing the talk was the international law lecture, he's really knowledgeable, and the course sounds amazing!
Sheffield is an amazing student city too.

...Tempting. Very tempting indeed lol
Did you ask any questions about the year abroad?
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending