Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Muslims, if the Kaaba is destroyed...

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hype en Ecosse)
    Fine. The Earth has been here for 4.5-ish billion years. The Earth has not been destroyed yet. That is evidence that the Earth will survive until the end of the universe.

Better?
    No not better because most scientists understand the notion the universe will
    eventually stop expanding and when it does it will collapse
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Some random guy)
    What if Israeli saboteurs destroyed the Kaaba?
    What if aliens used cloaking technology to make the Kaaba invisible?
    What if Lady Gaga entered the Kaaba?
    What if you stopped asking stupid questions?
    • 99 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ColdKant)
    No not better because most scientists understand the notion the universe will
    eventually stop expanding and when it does it will collapse
    I edited in a point shortly after I posted. Mainly that we do not know what will happen to the universe, or if there will even be an end. All we have are hypotheses. Heat death, big crunch, infinite acceleration past the speed of light and such.

So you admit that the logic I just used is invalid? Yet when you employ the exact same argument, it is valid? Funny how that works.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    The Moai Statues have been standing for thousands of years longer than the Kaaba, does this mean we can now deduce that for a fact they will be standing till the end of the universe? No, logic fail.

Also the universe does not end cause the earth is destroyed, the universe does not give a crap about the earth.
    It is not 'fail' logic because it is perfectly possible for them to still be standing, I never did deny the fact that they will be.

True, the most likely scenario is as a planet we'd incinerate ourselves thanks to homo sapiens like yourself but other than that the planet would probably end up being destroyed because the universe itself is or that the sun dies out.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Some people on here have no respect what so ever.

I think this thread should be taken down. Not because it offends me because I'm a muslim. Because it's disrespectful and the stuff you are coming out with is unnecessary and rude.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEM_sucks)
    IT IS SACRED! + NO it wouldn't, affect our 'faith' because it's god's house 'metaphorically speaking' and it was built by our prophet and other people amongst him.. They too were 'normal' people. So if it was destroyed say by a natural disaster then muslims, would rebuild it to the way it was before.

It would not affect the way were pray, or what we believe in. We would be upset yes, because its sacred.. If it was due to a natural disaster then I'm sure a lot of people will help rebuild it,
    Thousands of people visit mecca and the Kaa'ba muslims and non-muslims.

If it was due to another 'event' I'm sure this would make muslims very angry. Its disrespectful and totally uncalled for. If you understand what I'm saying.

But it would not affect our 'faith' or change our religion and beliefs in anyway.

Hope that answers you question.
    Mo did not build the Kaaba, it was around for centuries before that and already had pagan religious ceremonies attached to it. The Muslim myth goes that two brothers who were Prophets built the Kaaba, their names elude me, and so they were not normal people in that they were infallible and had a direct communications link with God who would have given them instruction on how to build it.

Non Muslims are forbidden to enter the very outskirts of Mecca, let alone the Kaaba, I don't know where you get all this misinformation from.
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    MASHALLAH BROTHER! Call of Jihad: Modern Warfare is upon us!
    Jazakallah my Muslim brother, i think we should prepare our weapons of war and polish our tanks.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I edited in a point shortly after I posted. Mainly that we do not know what will happen to the universe, or if there will even be an end. All we have are hypotheses. Heat death, big crunch, infinite acceleration past the speed of light and such.

So you admit that the logic I just used is invalid? Yet when you employ the exact same argument, it is valid? Funny how that works.
    It is invalid when you use it incorrectly as you obviously did because you went back to edit the post
    I agree almost everything is a hypothesis with our always advancing knowledge however from an outsiders perspective religion is also a hypothesis, almost everything we believe in is a hypothesis however if we don't believe in these hypotheses then how can we deduce what is incorrect or correct? The only way to disprove Islam completely is by waiting to see if there is in fact a day of judgement and all.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Florrick)
    “The Blood of a Muslim is worth more than the Ka’aba.”

(Sunan Ibn Majah; Silsilah El Saheehah: hadith #3420;
    eek. what about non muslims.
    • 99 followers

ReputationRep:
    It is not 'fail' logic because it is perfectly possible for them to still be standing, I never did deny the fact that they will be.

True, the most likely scenario is as a planet we'd incinerate ourselves thanks to homo sapiens like yourself but other than that the planet would probably end up being destroyed because the universe itself is or that the sun dies out.
    You're shifting the goalposts now. You originally said this was evidence that the Kaaba will stand until end days. Now you're switching your argument and saying it's possible. Of course it's possible. That doesn't mean they will be like you claimed, nor does what you stated count as evidence.

We'll be incinerated by the sun itself when it expands into a larger red giant state. Not because it has died out.

It is invalid when you use it incorrectly as you obviously did because you went back to edit the post
    I agree almost everything is a hypothesis with our always advancing knowledge however from an outsiders perspective religion is also a hypothesis, almost everything we believe in is a hypothesis however if we don't believe in these hypotheses then how can we deduce what is incorrect or correct? The only way to disprove Islam completely is by waiting to see if there is in fact a day of judgement and all.
    Also, I didn't change my argument in the slightest. Just added in an extra correctory (this should totally be a word ) point. As for everything after that...no...almost everything isn't a hypothesis. No, religion is not a scientific hypothesis, at best it can be called a figurative one that isn't a hypothesis at all.

No one's talking about disproving Islam.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:

Right because homo sapiens like myself are the kind of people that fly planes into buildings and behead those who disagree with my beliefs.

Oh wait...
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Right because homo sapiens like myself are the kind of people that fly planes into buildings and behead those who disagree with my beliefs.

Oh wait...
    You can't win with you seriously but thank you for making
    my morning so enjoyable
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zubz91)
    jazakallah my muslim brother, i think we should prepare our weapons of war and polish our tanks.
    DEATH TO THE INFIDEL! The religion of peace will triumph!
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    You're shifting the goalposts now. You originally said this was evidence that the Kaaba will stand until end days. Now you're switching your argument and saying it's possible. Of course it's possible. That doesn't mean they will be like you claimed, nor does what you stated count as evidence.

We'll be incinerated by the sun itself when it expands into a larger red dwarf state. Not because it has died out.
    No incorrect it does not expand into a red dwarf state instead it decreases in mass almost half the size of almost any sun
    • 99 followers

ReputationRep:
    No incorrect it does not expand into a red dwarf state instead it decreases in mass almost half the size of almost any sun
    You have got to be trolling me.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

Oh wait...
    @Somerandomguy

Why did you start this thread like what is it you want to gain from it? Are you genuinely interested or do you want to just try and gun down muslims because you have a hate for them and believe they all "behead those who disagree with you beliefs". There are numeeeeerous christian extremists all over the world who follow this practice so i suggest you research before making statements.

If you are interested, please feel free to answer questions in a non-disrespectful manner and I will try to answer them, if you're not interested then get a hobby...
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mo did not build the Kaaba, it was around for centuries before that and already had pagan religious ceremonies attached to it. The Muslim myth goes that two brothers who were Prophets built the Kaaba, their names elude me, and so they were not normal people in that they were infallible and had a direct communications link with God who would have given them instruction on how to build it.

Non Muslims are forbidden to enter the very outskirts of Mecca, let alone the Kaaba, I don't know where you get all this misinformation from.
    Non muslims are forbidden? Hmm I did not know this.. I shall look into it. To be honest in my point of view, I believe non-muslims should be able to enter, with strict precautions though. I think it'll allow them to experience a lot of our faith there. It's a scared place for us, they should be able to see that.

Yes, you have done some research which is nice to see. Yes it built by two prophet, (I can't remember their names either ) but it is believed they had been given instructions by God to do so. We believe the Kaa'ba was built up further by our phophet and his companions. This is when the stone was attached.

Hope this answers your question, + nice to see u did research on the Kaa'ba.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    You have got to be trolling me.
    LOL
    • 99 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CHEM_sucks)
    Non muslims are forbidden? Hmm I did not know this.. I shall look into it. To be honest in my point of view, I believe non-muslims should be able to enter, with strict precautions though. I think it'll allow them to experience a lot of our faith there. It's a scared place for us, they should be able to see that.

Yes, you have done some research which is nice to see. Yes it built by two prophet, (I can't remember their names either ) but it is believed they had been given instructions by God to do so. We believe the Kaa'ba was built up further by our phophet and his companions. This is when the stone was attached.

Hope this answers your question, + nice to see u did research on the Kaa'ba.
    I was under the impression that it was Ibrahim and his son that built the Kaaba in the beginning of it all.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by user3456)
    @Somerandomguy

Why did you start this thread like what is it you want to gain from it? Are you genuinely interested or do you want to just try and gun down muslims because you have a hate for them and believe they all "behead those who disagree with you beliefs". There are numeeeeerous christian extremists all over the world who follow this practice so i suggest you research before making statements.

If you are interested, please feel free to answer questions in a non-disrespectful manner and I will try to answer them, if you're not interested then get a hobby...
    I don't hate Muslims, I was one. I didn't say they all carry out beheadings either, but the majority of religiously motivated beheadings are carried out by those of Muslim persuasion. What do Christians have to do with this, is this thread about Christians? No.

Anyway this thead isn't about the crimes of Islam, it got taken in that direction when Kant said people like me will destroy the earth and I defended myself by citing examples of Islamic crimes.

Lets pull it back to the topic at hand, if the Kaaba was destroyed would it affect your beliefs and if I took a dump in the Kaaba, what would happen?
Updated: June 17, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.