The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 1
Chilly
what halls self-catered with or without en-suite do you consider the best, as in most social, nicest rooms etc? Nice to know your opinions on this

Does it really matter since we don't have a lot of choice in it? I wouldn't want to get my hopes up too much for one certain hall.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Chilly
what halls self-catered with or without en-suite do you consider the best, as in most social, nicest rooms etc? Nice to know your opinions on this

You can't pick a specific hall that you want to go for, but have to put down stuff that matters to you in the order of importance, eg. proximity to UCL, en-suite, etc and then they'll assign you somewhere. How come none of you people ever read the accommodation booklet about this stuff? :rolleyes:
Reply 4
I agree that allocation of places is mostly luck but I have a theory that if I apply late (not after the deadline) for a self catered SINGLE room then they would have allocated the self catered SHARED rooms (which I dont want) to other 18/19 year old first years already so that if any older students want single rooms there will be some available. I base this on what the accomodation form says about the allocation of self catered single rooms to first years who are more likely to be allocated shared rooms (if they are available).

Latest

Trending

Trending