Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Teaching English in Thailand?

Announcements Posted on
TSR wants you: get involved with Power Hour. 10-04-2014
Interview Discussion 30-01-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hello guys, I'm currently considering doing a programme next summer where I would be a teaching assistant in a Thai school for 3 months. I just wondered if anyone has done something similar in the past and what advice you would give to someone who has never lived and worked in another country like this before?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey what programme is this? would love to do this too
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    same
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thailand is easy to get around and so many places to eat/shop/drink and many Thai's speak or understand English and so amazingly cheap!

Which program are you doing? Would love to do it too!
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Flan!)
    Hello guys, I'm currently considering doing a programme next summer where I would be a teaching assistant in a Thai school for 3 months. I just wondered if anyone has done something similar in the past and what advice you would give to someone who has never lived and worked in another country like this before?
    I am planning to do the EXACT same thing. Teaching English in Thailand and also for 3 months. Which gap year organisation are you using?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 24, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.