The Student Room Group

Girl troubles

Hi everyone. I'm not one for broadcasting my feelings but I've reached a point where I really don't know what to do. I was with the girl recently who is a year behind me and planning to come to my uni. Everything was going perfectly, we loved each other, booked a holiday together talked all the time and had great fun. Then a while ago, she suddenly told me she didn't love me anymore. We still had our holiday booked together so we said we'd go as friends. It hurt, but I could handle being just friends with her. So we go away together and we get on perfectly, she still insists she doesn't have any feelings for me but there are moments when it seems like she does. When we get back from holiday, she suddenly just starts blanking me completely. She won't talk to me so one day I try to talk to her and she goes mental, calls me a stalker, deletes and blocks me from facebook, deletes me from everything we're connected on and that's it. Haven't heard from her since.

It's been two months since we talked and nearly 5 since we broke up and I just can't get over it. Every night I still dream about us getting back together and it just isn't getting any easier. I can not stop dwelling on all the little things.

Help!!
Thats really harsh of her to do. Usually I'd say that her cutting all contact from you is a good thing cause its the best way for you to get over her, but if she is still going to your uni then you might bump into her and the spark would be reignited, back to square one. As much as it hurts the only thing you can really do is leave it up to her to allow you back in before you try again, and if she doesn't then the pain will soon stop and you will find someone else who will distract your mind from it, and if not you still have a chance of seeing her next year. This is probably the worst advice ever but its what id do!
Reply 2
All you need is closure. A justification of what happened and for her erratic behaviour...and then you move on.

Closure is all you need.
I guarantee you the nature of her rejection is a reason why you havent. Agree with above poster, closure would make a difference to you and the slag hasnt give you that- so not sure how you can get it, may take a bit longer as a result. Clearly this girl is a psycho (sorry but she is if your post is 100% accurate) and in a few months you'll see that for yourself.
It's cool she's left it black and white though and isn't stringing you along. Genuinely if she was still talking to you it'd be so much more difficult to get over her but you have a clean slate now. Seems a bit trivial but just keep busy and it'll get better :smile:
Screw her best friend. Gooooooo brooooo
Reply 6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uikJTnmtgw

Anyway, **** her. Not literally. You don't need someone so eratic and ****ed up in your life. The best way you can spite her is to cut her off completely, to better yourself and not to care about that stupid bitch. Fact.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending