Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Um...Hey..

Announcements Posted on
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm Harlee
    and I'm quite new on TSR, and after finding it on google a few times, i decided i had to register...
    i don't know if anyone even reads these posts
    but yeah..
    Hey
    • 168 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harlee24)
    Hey, I'm Harlee
    and I'm quite new on TSR, and after finding it on google a few times, i decided i had to register...
    i don't know if anyone even reads these posts
    but yeah..
    Hey
    I read these posts!! Lol..but then again I'm me.. :/ heyy I did the same I always looked at forums nd then joined a few days ago revising for a history mock tomorrow :'( how old r u?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15 what about you?
    Lol, I'm revising for my final Maths GCSE paper tomorrow,
    I do history too, what exam board are you on?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm 15 what about you?
    Lol, I'm revising for my final Maths GCSE paper tomorrow,
    I do history too, what exam board are you on?
    I'm 15 as well we already did r maths last week..edexcel. For history I'm not sure we haven't been told anything bout the exam really, only got told like 4 days ago, not sure wat to revise either..Hahaa. Nd good luk or ur maths.. Are u doing linear or sum thing?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    No I'm doing modular but since I am in top set for maths we're finishing a year early and going to start AS next year... Yeah I'm edexcel for Maths too, but for history we're doing OCR..
    no apparently history's one of the hardest GCSE's so i'm pretty stressed for next year...you?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks!
    No I'm doing modular but since I am in top set for maths we're finishing a year early and going to start AS next year... Yeah I'm edexcel for Maths too, but for history we're doing OCR..
    no apparently history's one of the hardest GCSE's so i'm pretty stressed for next year...you?
    I'm in top set for maths as well, but we r just starting unit 3, which takes a yr to learn bt it's alritee bcos I kinda like maths!!! Im not stressed bt no. Will be nearer the time!! I just don't wanna leave school, or grow up, you?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Me neither
    Honestly i can't believe how quickly secondary school has gone, and in a year it'll be over...

I can't imagine not being with my friends anymore and starting sixth form....
    I just wish time would slow down a little
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Me neither
    Honestly i can't believe how quickly secondary school has gone, and in a year it'll be over...

I can't imagine not being with my friends anymore and starting sixth form....
    I just wish time would slow down a little
    That's exactly how I feel!! it's going really quick!! I don't want it to end bcos secondary school I think will be the only time in r life that wud be really fun cos we r young, when we get older it'll be harder and stuff ur doing sixth form? I'm going to college..what's the difference between them 2, never really got it Hahaa
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't reall know the difference but at all my local schools its called sixth form....
    lol
    yeah it is our chance to have proper fun, but then i guess uni will be fun, living by yourself and having no rules an all
    but still I'm going to lose so many friends, i can't imagine the day when i have to say good bye to them...
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't reall know the difference but at all my local schools its called sixth form....
    lol
    yeah it is our chance to have proper fun, but then i guess uni will be fun, living by yourself and having no rules an all
    but still I'm going to lose so many friends, i can't imagine the day when i have to say good bye to them...
    It really marks the beginning of adult life, you'll love getting into uni (hint: Google "freshers week").
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol

Oh rite and yeh I no what yu mean x
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gribeiro94)
    It really marks the beginning of adult life, you'll love getting into uni (hint: Google "freshers week").
    Yeah, i actually can't wait till uni, but i still will miss my friends.....

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 23, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.