The Student Room Group

Mixed signals from her - (Could I perhaps PM a Pakistani girl for advice?)

Hey

I put the Pakistani girl thing in the title, because I'm not sure if any thing relates to her parents etc... (I'm also Pakistani)

Any way, there's this girl I like and I think she's sending me mixed signals. I mean she does the whole giggling, nervously touching her hair thing etc... when I'm talking to her, and a while back her friends said that she likes me, and she was giggling at the time (I was with her and her friend), and asked if she could have my number

And I suppose I got shy as well, and said that well if she liked me, she could ask herself (stupid, stupid, stupid :angry:)

Any way, I see her not too long ago, and we're talking and she's on about how she might go to x place with y friend, and I sort of come out with "Hey, why don't we do something together, y'know just to catch up"

And she then tells me, well not atm, but I'll let you know, so I ask for her number, and she says the famous line "I don't give my number out to any one" That was like stabbing my stomach with a dagger. Any way, she then said, BUT you could find me on facebook. My name is spelt [redacted]

Got a tiny bit more detail, which I'd prefer to share over a PM with a Pakistani girl who'll respect my privacy and not blurt it out here
Reply 1
Or perhaps she's shy? Or she's just not interested (Which I obviously don't hope for)
Reply 2
Bump
Reply 3
Sorry but I guess she's not interested in you because imho if she's interested in you then she would have given you her number or atleast some solid contact details on facebook.
I wish to be wrong & you two to be together.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 4
Heyyy I am a paki girl :biggrin:
Ok I think she is either not interested or just need to take it slow therefore not exchanging number so quickly!
YET giving you her fb and blah blah.. What do these events have to do anything with bein Pakistani though? *thinks hard*
Dunno

Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous
]

Got a tiny bit more detail, which I'd prefer to share over a PM with a Pakistani girl who'll respect my privacy and not blurt it out here

Ahem, I am waiting :smile:

Reply 6
Original post by Am.K
Ahem, I am waiting :smile:

Lol. I don't tend to log in at 4am!
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Lol. I don't tend to log in at 4am!

Lool

It seems like she is probably shy. I wouldn't say she isn't interested, otherwise she wouldn't have given you her facebook. Maybe you were being a bit forward by giving her your number, but you didn't specify how well you know her.

I'm not Pakistani, but I'm Asian, so you can still PM me if you need any more help.
Seeing as your pakis ans most likley muslims, should you be doing this? Not being rasistalso pake heee

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 10
Original post by rainbowdust
It seems like she is probably shy. I wouldn't say she isn't interested, otherwise she wouldn't have given you her facebook. Maybe you were being a bit forward by giving her your number, but you didn't specify how well you know her.

I'm not Pakistani, but I'm Asian, so you can still PM me if you need any more help.

Thanks as well. Will forward what I sent to the other person

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending