Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Dark side of 'playing' girls

Announcements Posted on
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Looking back this was definitely what started it off, and what kept me from pursuing girls who could 'have an affect' on me. Been introspective lately and can trace it back to abandonment issues, guess will just have to get used to not being so uncompromisingly independent.
    I have you OP.

http://joy2meu.com/Fear_of_Intimacy.html

Enjoy.

(Original post by Dark Horse)
    I have you OP.

http://joy2meu.com/Fear_of_Intimacy.html

Enjoy.
    Thanks for that was a real eye opening read
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jakeh)
    She lied to me from the start pretty much. I knew she had a history but she spent most of my relationship in another room sexting/text ****ing some guy. Used her nights outs for guys and just basically being a whore.
    I'd take a lesson from that and avoid girls with a history in the future, old habits die hard and all that.
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    You slut

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

(Original post by Dream.On)
    lol OP please stop describing the kind of person you WISH you were. Loser
    Have you skipped the last four pages as a whole? This is not trolling this is serious discussion, if you have zero to contribute why bother posting at all it doesn't make you important. No one cares for your throwaway opinion.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Are you of asian background? / have many of these girls been asian? (Just curious, as you mentioned marriage etc)

During my late teens I went around doing the same thing and I undoubtedly shifted things onto the female, they were the catalyst and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, if it wasn't me it would be 'the next guy' who showed interest, atleast in my mind.

I came out of that mentality, almost scarred by my own actions. It took me a while to get over it, I'm happily settled down now but it took a considerable time of being friends first to make it, it was as if I had to convince myself first.

To those asking for any secrets, all these books preach is effectively confidence in yourself. A level of intelligence, humor and confidence is all it really takes. Get her laughing and it's game over, and I can bet that any female on this board will say the same, humour and personality count for everything.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Have you skipped the last four pages as a whole? This is not trolling this is serious discussion, if you have zero to contribute why bother posting at all it doesn't make you important. No one cares for your throwaway opinion.
    I read your main post only and then posted my thoughts. I should have read through the whole thread before doing so, just like you should have thought of the consequences of your actions.
    All I can say to you is people make mistakes or sometimes unknowingly lead a lifestyle they regret in the future. With you, it is gonna take time until you "heal", the important thing is that you have realised what an ******** you were. Occupy yourself with other things and well, all the best. Just stay away from girls lol

(Original post by EGjeff)
    Are you of asian background? / have many of these girls been asian? (Just curious, as you mentioned marriage etc)

During my late teens I went around doing the same thing and I undoubtedly shifted things onto the female, they were the catalyst and I just happened to be in the right place at the right time, if it wasn't me it would be 'the next guy' who showed interest, atleast in my mind.

I came out of that mentality, almost scarred by my own actions. It took me a while to get over it, I'm happily settled down now but it took a considerable time of being friends first to make it, it was as if I had to convince myself first.
    The ones pretending to be virgins to their bfs all were, the religious ones were a mix of Christians and Muslims.
    Yeah I think any relationship will be a more slowly built up thing at this point.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 20, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Join the TSR Halloween party...if you dare!

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.