Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Insanity Workout

Announcements Posted on
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    so i'm gonna start on this so called 'Insanity Workout' plan which basically lasts for 60 days to give you are more toned body...i mean i aint half bad right now if i say so myself but want to build up a bit whilst still staying cut and toned so gonna follow this plan every other day whilst going to gym every other day...so just wanted to know if anyone else has actually followed this program and what they thought of it??

http://theinsaneworkoutprogram.com/insanity-workouts/
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    so i'm gonna start on this so called 'Insanity Workout' plan which basically lasts for 60 days to give you are more toned body...i mean i aint half bad right now if i say so myself but want to build up a bit whilst still staying cut and toned so gonna follow this plan every other day whilst going to gym every other day...so just wanted to know if anyone else has actually followed this program and what they thought of it??

http://theinsaneworkoutprogram.com/insanity-workouts/
    I've done it and it killed me! In fact everyone I know whose done it has said its crazy hard, and none of them were unfit by any means.
    It's an unrelenting high intensity so will be good for your cutting though
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhiiSparks)
    I've done it and it killed me! In fact everyone I know whose done it has said its crazy hard, and none of them were unfit by any means.
    It's an unrelenting high intensity so will be good for your cutting though
    hahaa tried the first day yesterday and maaaan its probably the hardest workout i've tried (without the weights that is)...but i can see how it will help you and show results in 60 days
    did you finish the whole 60 days btw??
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Billa Bong)
    hahaa tried the first day yesterday and maaaan its probably the hardest workout i've tried (without the weights that is)...but i can see how it will help you and show results in 60 days
    did you finish the whole 60 days btw??
    Pahaha not a chance xD I only did for a couple weeks on top of my normal workout for a bit extra before holiday I'd love to be able to complete it but I doubt I'd have the strength to
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Did it for about 2months, stopped temporarily because I moved, but planning to get back on it. Results were great, deffo worth giving it a try. Just stick to it, the beginning is the hardest part!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    if you are going to pay for it, its not worth it.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    didn't pay, downloaded it
    • 20 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RhiiSparks)
    Pahaha not a chance xD I only did for a couple weeks on top of my normal workout for a bit extra before holiday I'd love to be able to complete it but I doubt I'd have the strength to
    hahaa yhh it is pretty insane :rolleyes:
    but then no pain no gain

(Original post by YetAnotherMember)
    Did it for about 2months, stopped temporarily because I moved, but planning to get back on it. Results were great, deffo worth giving it a try. Just stick to it, the beginning is the hardest part!
    yhh beginning is probably the hardest part but yeah imma stick to it see how it goes

(Original post by YetAnotherMember)
    didn't pay, downloaded it
    same :teehee:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 21, 2012
New on TSR

Find out what year 11 is like

Going into year 11? Students who did it last year share what to expect.

Article updates
Useful resources

Articles:

Exercise tipsNutrition advice

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.