The Student Room Group

Snapback caps. (with poll)

Poll

Would you buy one? (or think its cool)

Do you think these are cool?
I just bought one since everyone wears one and they look cool!
what do you think?
Would you buy one?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Obey-Snapback-Hat-Cap-Adult-100-Cotton-Discount-prices-FREE-POSTAGE-/230807774715?pt=UK_Hats&var=&hash=item35bd3725fb#ht_538wt_1344

Scroll to see replies

I don't get it.
They're just caps.
I wore those caps when I was 7. I'd wear them now as well, if it was quite a sunny day. ...but I don't understand the massive trend behind them :dontknow:
Reply 2
Original post by tsr-member
I don't get it.
They're just caps.
I wore those caps when I was 7. I'd wear them now as well, if it was quite a sunny day. ...but I don't understand the massive trend behind them :dontknow:

I recon like 70% of my school wears it!
Reply 3
Obey annoys me, it's contradictory and ****

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Get a fitted, Or get ****ted.
Reply 5
Look how quick they are selling! wtf!
Reply 6
Wear can you get these for cheap? £25 - £40 from the NewEra shop seems kinda steep...
Almost certain they are fake, the seller has very little feedback, and some of that feedback is comments about the item not being genuine.
No I wouldn't buy one. Tbh I don't "get" them, I wear baseball caps in summer sure but why a snapback? :s-smilie:
Reply 9
Original post by Sabertooth
No I wouldn't buy one. Tbh I don't "get" them, I wear baseball caps in summer sure but why a snapback? :s-smilie:

No offence, but that can't be a valid attitude to fashion, can it? Why does anything catch on?
You have OFWGKTA to thank for this trend. So many dickheads at my school walk round with these on thinking they're edgy hip hop artists. Oh, and always worn with a topman hoodie, topman chinos and vans.
Reply 11
I'm 16 years old
I listen to OFWGKTA
I can't afford Supreme :frown:
So I'll just get these fake ones from eBay :smile:
snapbacks on fit guys :coma:
Original post by Ryan_94
No offence, but that can't be a valid attitude to fashion, can it? Why does anything catch on?

Tbh man, I'm probably one of the least fashionable guys going :tongue:

I get what you mean, I just find them uncomfortable I guess and don't like how they look. I don't see how they improve on regular baseball caps, that's the main issue - they don't seem to do as good a job at keeping the sun out your eyes.
Reply 14
Original post by DanLorenzo
always worn with a topman hoodie, topman chinos and vans.

The attire of tasteless dicks everywhere, they are absolutely rife. Often complimented with an extra deep v neck t shirt from all saints, or 'carrot' fit jeans that make them look like they've **** themselves and are carrying it around like a nappy.

Kind of like the people who wear t shirts and a baggy beanie in the middle of summer.

Personally I can't really take anyone over the age of 15 who wears a cap seriously, just looks silly.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 15
I like them, they give you swaaaaaaag, haha :smile:
Whatever next

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by EGjeff
The attire of tasteless dicks everywhere, they are absolutely rife. Often complimented with an extra deep v neck t shirt from all saints, or 'carrot' fit jeans that make them look like they've **** themselves and are carrying it around like a nappy.

Kind of like the people who wear t shirts and a baggy beanie in the middle of summer.

Personally I can't really take anyone over the age of 15 who wears a cap seriously, just looks silly.

Amen to that. Can also be accompanied by super tight backpacks and hollister/abercrombie t shirts.

I've found a perfect example:

tumblr_lzmx9lkHDh1r4zbrvo1_500.jpg

Justin bieber hairstyle, obey snapback, topman hoodie (with strings tied of course) and a topman t shirt. Standard.
(edited 11 years ago)
The guy's who wear these are under the age of 14, or wanna-be badmen, or both.

No exception.
That's funny, aren't these just chav hats? -i thought even chavs were bored with these now, so going out rather than coming in..

Haha i actually still have one from back when i did skateboarding :smile: would never even consider wearing it now tho! :biggrin:

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending