The Student Room Group

difficult and confusing situation with flatmate!! help

OK so this is kind of a confusing situation with one of my flatmates. its quite a long story but ill shorten it. so basically for the past few months every time me and my flatmate get drunk we end up making out and sleeping in each others beds, like EVERY TIME!! in the morning its not awkward because we are such good friends. we have kissed once or twice when sober but it was a bit awkward. anyway i really don't know how i feel about him but its defo more than friends! i don't know if i just do it because we are drunk or that we do it because we are such good friends so its comfortable?? well the other night we were making out again, and he pretty much asked me to be his friend with benefits, which i really don't think would work!which makes me think that he's not looking for a relationship with me but then he does really sweet things like tells me that he doesn't want anyone else but me- but this is when he is drunk!!! i really don't know how he feels!! i think he likes me but why hasn't he tried to make us more than friends!!! HELPHELPHELP X :smile:
Original post by hollylolly16
so basically for the past few months every time me and my flatmate get drunk we end up making out and sleeping in each others beds, like EVERY TIME!!

well the other night we were making out again, and he pretty much asked me to be his friend with benefits, which i really don't think would work!

It has been working.... he just decided to do a rain check and make sure you knew it was official.

IMO he just wants the casual sex. You have kissed before when sober as you mentioned. it was awkward. If he really liked you then why would it have been awkward? He only says nice things to you when drunk (most people chat alot of crap when drunk).

To me it sounds like you have feelings for him and want something to happen. You should probably stop sleeping with him.
Reply 2
"he does really sweet things like tells me that he doesn't want anyone else but me- but this is when he is drunk!!!"

this is what i say to girls when i want sex... and he dont want a relationship he just want to ****, he dumb for saying friends with benefits, never say that to a girl hahaha what an idiot.
Reply 3
I haven't slept with him!i just meant that I just sleep in each others beds x
Reply 4
Oh so you haven't had sex? Should probably make that clearer on the OP :P

If you want more then I think you should say something, as he seems pretty happy with how it's going atm
You havent had sex yet? So now is the time to go at like rabbits..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending