The Student Room Group

Have you really loved someone?

Share your love stories on this thread. The magical moment you said your first hello!
Feel free and let your love cascade through this thread!

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 1
F*** love :smile:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 2
No. I'm only 18, plenty of time for that.
Reply 3
I loved every girl whether I dated or was in relation, but none of them loved me hehehehe

He asked where the corkscrew was. I opened the drawer and handed it to him then I went back to my room and him to his friends.

Really romantic ;-)

edit: obviously the romance came later once we actually got talking :love: lol
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by Am.K
F*** love :smile:

Lool.
Reply 6
Our eyes met across the table at a crowded bar and one of our esteemed mutual friends spoke those first words that would bring us together "this is Jess, her vagina is lonely".

From the very first words I heard him speak I knew we would be together always "who wants sambuca?!".

It was a whirlwind romance as we fell to floor and shared our first stolen kiss amongst the feet of our fellow man and spilt beverages of old.

..He turned out to be a total psychopath...
I've felt intense romantic feelings before, but I'd hesitate to say I was in love (despite stating I was at the time).
I was in love once before and I am again now.. Another I'm not so sure about even though I claimed I was, I guess if I'm not sure then I didn't love him lol
Reply 9
**** love, **** bitches #YOLO
I thought it was love, but I just found them interesting.. and that waned pretty fast.
And here I thought I was going to sit and read through some heart warming stories :')

Reply 12
If im honest? Yeah i was. I can't convince myself I didn't love her, no matter how much I really, REALLY want to. She was special.
Reply 13
So far WOW maybe "love" is a thing of the past i guess.
Maybe its not cool to love.
This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
I have been in love. Met him when we sat next to each other for one lesson in Year 8 Maths class, and he kept trying to make me laugh by telling me offensive jokes.(!) Two years later we met again and he did the same thing. I actually had a crush on his friend but my affections turned towards him.
We don't speak anymore (long story) but part of me will always have a soft spot for him. I love/d him for who he was, warts and all.
Reply 15
Original post by HFerguson
**** love, **** bitches #YOLO

Way to go :biggrin:D

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending