The Student Room Group

Bristol or Brunel or Bradford

I am a European student, so I need to pass an English test (ielts) to be accepted for a master. I have conditional offer (to pass ielts) for master in management from Bristol University and Bradford, and unconditional from Brunel. This is because I have been in England since last September. If my only choice is Brunel, do you suggest me to go or wait for a year? Brunel Business School has good level? From the other two which is better?
Thank you in advance…
Reply 1
Bristol.
Reply 2
You won't have a problem with IELTS (I don't know of anyone who has).
Go to Bristol, no question about that.

Brunel and Bradford...well, you'll probably be better off keeping that money in the bank :rolleyes:
Reply 3
Bristol and Brunel
Reply 4
Bristol has a better general name recognition as a good uni, but at postgrad your course can be more important and I wouldnt know about that.
Reply 5
Bristol

I wouldn't say that his linguistic skills are astonishing... Maybe you should attempt more English lessons to bring your fluency up.
Reply 6
Bristol.
Get your English because you need it for everything. IELTS 6.5 if possible, rather than 6.0.
Reply 7
Bristol
go to bristol...do not go to brunel or bradford! they're awful. The day i visited brunel there had been a murder on campus outside a lecture hall!
bristols a really good university...go there

amiera
Reply 9
amierauk
go to bristol...do not go to brunel or bradford! they're awful. The day i visited brunel there had been a murder on campus outside a lecture hall!
bristols a really good university...go there

amiera

:eek:
Reply 10
I'd agree with the consensus above; go to Bristol. It's significantly more reputable vis-a-vis Brunel & Bradford.
Reply 11
Bristol, unequivocally.