Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What platform do you play on?

Announcements Posted on
Complete this short survey for a chance to win an iPad mini! 22-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
  • View Poll Results: Fav?
    XBOX 360
    31.71%
    PS3
    26.83%
    PC
    41.46%
    Wii
    0%
    PSP
    0%
    DS
    0%
    Others
    0%

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    XBOX 360, PS3, PC, Wii, PSP and DS?

What's your fav platform? If you have both, please vote for your fav one. Thanks.

State down your fav game at the momment and games you are looking forward to buy in the future

'My gaming PC is my fav, however I have a XBOX 360 too, but I enjoy pc gaming better. My fav game is Diablo 3 at the momment, however I am looking forward to purchase Halo 4 on the XBOX 360, because Halo is my fav game all time.'
    Thanks.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Unfortunately nowadays you don't get the same experience as playing, say 10 years ago. Currently I play on the PS3. But my fav all time would be playing Super Mario 64, or Zelda on Nintendo 64!! Those were the golden times for me!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankster)
    Unfortunately nowadays you don't get the same experience as playing, say 10 years ago. Currently I play on the PS3. But my fav all time would be playing Super Mario 64, or Zelda on Nintendo 64!! Those were the golden times for me!
    100% AGREE. Back in the days, everyone busted out thier gameboy advances and whacked out their Pokemonz. Memories

(My fav all time is Pokemon Silver)
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeaNanners)
    100% AGREE. Back in the days, everyone busted out thier gameboy advances and whacked out their Pokemonz. Memories

Yep. I had my Game Boy Colour - still have it now (play on it secretly )! haha and I had Pokemon Yellow on it! It was friggin awesome!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Diablo III!!!!
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Xbox 360, laptop and PS3 (my brothers). I have a DS lite, and original PSP, but rarely play them anymore. At uni I'll sometimes crack out the ps2 to play singstar.

I pretty much just play casually, a bit of COD here and there.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankster)
    Exactly mate. I'm getting bored of chart titles right now unless it's a good RPG. Vintage material will always be the best
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    PC because it's the best. So much powa
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeaNanners)

Pokemon Silver for the win.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    PC, not because I feel it is because I am now part of the PC Master Race or something, but because I spent the money on building a kick-ass PC recently and I will damn well use it at every opportunity and take full advantage of the better graphics/controls.

After that, I prefer PS3 at the moment simply because I've got into a trophy whore war with one of my mates, though otherwise I prefer the 360 (controller, ease of use). Online isn't a factor, I hate online gaming.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like my gameboy colour its awseomomomoee
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    PC for the likes of Skyrim, Fallout, Mass Effect and Dragon Age and for everything else, it's mostly Xbox :3 Sometimes, I'll dig out my PS2 so I can play all my old PS1 games
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    360 and PC.

Prefer the 360 as it's easier and more comfortable at the moment. Will probably change when I move house and buy a better GPU .
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I like all platforms and I try not to tie myself down to one. At the moment I'm playing Star Ocean 3 on the PS2, but if I had to be pushed into a decision, my preferred platform would be PS3. Xbox 360 and PS3 are essentially only differentiated because of one or two games now because almost everything is multi-platform, but I prefer the PS3 controller.

My handhelds get a lot of love as well, however. After I'm done with Star Ocean 3, I'll be moving on to Star Ocean 1 on PSP
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I play PS3, but it's more down to the fact that my closer friends have it.

(and because I had 4 individual Xbox 360s die in the space of 2 years)
    • 13 followers

ReputationRep:
    Can't pick favourites to be honest. I own all of those and I've played great games on all of them. I guess the Wii is probably the weakest one for me personally, but I'd find it difficult picking between the others.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've been playing my PS3 and 3DS a lot recently, and today I unpacked my PS2 to play The Warriors (Rockstar)
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    PS3

Do miss my PS1, yugioh-forbidden memories and crash bash were awesome
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    I personally play mainly on my 360 (mainly Gears of War 3 atm) with a side dish of FM 2012 on my PC.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 21, 2012
New on TSR

TSR Freshers' blogs 2014

Read what TSR's freshers have to say as they head off to uni

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.