The Student Room Group

Experiment: What grades do you predict for yourself?

Scroll to see replies

Kalika_amz
English Literature b/a
Philosophy b
Chemistry a
Biology b
Maths b
ShmangoBaby

Biology - A
Physics- B
Chemistry- C
Now that grade boundaries have been released, I think I can be much, much more accurate about my predictions!

I shall go back and edit my post with a new column...

http://pdf.ocr.org.uk/download/admin/ocr_69851_admin_unit_grd_bound_june_12.pdf?

http://store.aqa.org.uk/over/stat_pdf/AQA-A-LEVEL-GDE-BDY-JUNE-2012.PDF

(Edexcel ones are available too - but I haven't looked up the link since I'm not doing any.)
Reply 123
Cath-ay
Maths: A/B
Biology: A/B
Chemistry: A*/A
A*A*A* :pierre:

I joke :wink:
Reply 125
Mounam
Maths-A(already got it)
Physics -A/B
Chemistry -A
Biology -C/D
Interestingly, I thought I'd get ABBC in my Highers but got AAAB, with the B in the subject I thought I'd get an A in. Says a lot about predictions, really. :tongue:
AS English Language - B
AS English Literature - B
AS History - C

(I'm kind of stuck in regards to English Language and Literature, as my teachers didn't bother to give us back our coursework to give us some indication of where we were. I've totally screwed up History, though - one month solid of revising for a particular kind of answer and I still can't write a response to a source based question :frown:)
Reply 128
A2 Maths- A
A2 Further Maths-B
A2 ICT- B

Will be off to Nottingham to study Computer Science- can't wait!
Reply 129
BBB
Lovefoxxx_93

Spanish - A/B
History - B
English Lit - A/B

:s-smilie:
Reply 131
Maths A*
Further Maths A*
Biology A*
Economics A*/A (more likely to be A - disappointing since this is the subject I'm off to study)
Reply 132
A2 English Lit - A
A2 History - A*
A2 Politics - B
Welsh Bacc - Fail

I was really confident after my History exam and I dropped only 2 marks in my coursework. My English exam was a disaster but I'm hoping that my A* in coursework and two As from AS mean I'm still in with a shout for the A overall. Politics is what I'm intending to study at university but between resits and what I think were poor exam performances, I can't say I'm confident about getting an A.

The less said about bloody Welsh Baccalaureate the better.
English Lang and Lit: A
Classical Civilisation: Praying for an A but I reckon I got a B.. One exam I didn't bother to retake is going to pull my entire grade down..
Reply 134
Original post by Twilight_Star
English Lang and Lit: A
Classical Civilisation: Praying for an A but I reckon I got a B.. One exam I didn't bother to retake is going to pull my entire grade down..

Same for me in economics - probably won't get A* due to not retaking a low A. Never retook anything and didn't want to start - was stupid I guess.
Reply 135
AS Biology
BIO1 - A
BIO2 - B
BIO3B - C

AS Physics
PHY1 - B
PHY2 - D
PHY3B - C

AS Chemistry
CHEM1 - B
CHEM2 - C