Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When was the last time you made an idiot out of yourself?

Announcements Posted on
Make a difference in the community and greet new people - join the Welcome Squad! 22-10-2014
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Mine was easier this evening. I found it hilarious, but I felt embarrassed :P

So, Quantum of Solace was just about to start and it was the tune at the start, just before it actually kicked off. So, I sat there, playing air drums furiously and just as it finished, I opened my eyes to see my mothers, fathers, and sisters heads looking at me from around the corner of the door.

It really was quite funny :P but what about yours?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    That's a cools story dude, the last time I felt embarrassed was earlier this evening as well, Quantum of Solace was just about to start and it was the tune at the start, just before it actually kicked off. So, I sat there, playing air drums furiously and just as it finished, I opened my eyes to see my mothers, fathers, and sisters heads looking at me from around the corner of the door.
    • 14 followers

ReputationRep:
    When was the last time I didn't make an idiot of myself?
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Happens on a daily basis
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LFC5X)
    That's a cools story dude, the last time I felt embarrassed was earlier this evening as well, Quantum of Solace was just about to start and it was the tune at the start, just before it actually kicked off. So, I sat there, playing air drums furiously and just as it finished, I opened my eyes to see my mothers, fathers, and sisters heads looking at me from around the corner of the door.
    Was there really a need for that arrogance..

• 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Today

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I tripped on my dinosaur tail a minute ago...it wasn't fun
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Bee)
    Was there really a need for that arrogance..

Probably not! I hope this doesn't affect our relationship as I would love to make friends with you, You seem like such a fun person.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    lets just say it involved drink, a bike and a wall :facepalm:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    having a go on the see-saw with my friend, in children's playground, until i realized a group of cute guys were watching me...:rolleyes:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Mine was at a party a few weeks a go, I had way too much to drink walked inside the tent where we were all sleeping and almost puked on people. I stumbled around shouting "exit!" cause the room was spinning and I puked just outside the door. I was later told that it looked like cartoon sick as my friend had to clear it up. (it was on a random carpet that was outside). Yeah I woke up with a bucket next to me.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by InsideMyBrain)
    Mine was at a party a few weeks a go, I had way too much to drink walked inside the tent where we were all sleeping and almost puked on people. I stumbled around shouting "exit!" cause the room was spinning and I puked just outside the door. I was later told that it looked like cartoon sick as my friend had to clear it up. (it was on a random carpet that was outside). Yeah I woke up with a bucket next to me.
    Nice...

• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    lol no comment
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    it's a daily occurrence for me lol
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Gym this morning with my mate, in the jacuzzi and I though she had her feet next to mine, so I grabbed it and was about to pull it but quickly realised it wasn't hers, it was another womans leg and she was like wt*, I was like sorry didn't mean that... The awkward thing was me and my mate were together in jacuzzi for like 10mins with the other woman, pretending nothing ever happened.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DontBeSleazy)
    Gym this morning with my mate, in the jacuzzi and I though she had her feet next to mine, so I grabbed it and was about to pull it but quickly realised it wasn't hers, it was another womans leg and she was like wt*, I was like sorry didn't mean that... The awkward thing was me and my mate were together in jacuzzi for like 10mins with the other woman, pretending nothing ever happened.
    Hahaha! That's rather quite amusing :P

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 22, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.