Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you marry a gold-digger?

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CollateralElement)
    Ladies and gentleman arguing this point. I bring you Case number one. Xarren.

"So, Xarren. What is your view on this?"
    Personally, I'd move over to UE or somewhere like that, and have 20 oriental golddiggers Just have to make sure I have the "gold" available to begin with.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xarren)
    Personally, I'd move over to UE or somewhere like that, and have 20 oriental golddiggers Just have to make sure I have the "gold" available to begin with.
    Giggity.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=MUN123;38246911]Yeah as long as she is pretty, YOLO

YOLO - Try a black penis
    • 8 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CollateralElement)
    Right... Right. Socks.
    :youbetcha:

As for gold-diggers, getting back on topic, I don't see why anyone can object on moral grounds. It is merely a career choice; you make an old man happy by giving him something he can take great pleasure from, not just through sex, but just through company. Sure, the women is going to be the female equivalent of a "yes-man," but by the time you are old isn't this something you would want anyway? And whether or not women like it, having a pretty lady by ones side gives men a sort of "bragging rights" amongst other men; I'm not saying it is right to objectify women in this manner, but it happens nevertheless.

I'd also wager a bet that 75% of the people who oppose being a gold-digger on moral grounds do so at least partly because they don't think they are good looking enough to do it themselves.
Updated: June 21, 2012
New on TSR

Moving on from GCSEs

What advice would you give someone starting A-levels?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.