Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Going to go out to a night club first time

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    well done!!! your taking your first steps into the big bad world things only go downhill from here
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beepbeeprichie)
    Your sig sucks.
    Jon Snow does not suck.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KillForOreos)
    Jon Snow does not suck.
    No, but the pathetic ' Jon & Ygritte forever!!!1!' is complete bull****. **** off.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beepbeeprichie)
    No, but the pathetic ' Jon & Ygritte forever!!!1!' is complete bull****. **** off.
    Have you not read the sodding books? Ok then, sure.
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Have you not read the sodding books? Ok then, sure.
    I've read all ****ing five of them.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well then, you should know what you just said is wrong or is it you don't like the idea of Ygritte and Jon. Deal with it
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well then, you should know what you just said is wrong or is it you don't like the idea of Ygritte and Jon. Deal with it
    It's nothing to do with the story. It's the pathetic female attitude similiar to that in respect of Twilight 'Bella and Edward forever!!!!!!'. Stop ruining an excellent series. This is a work epic fantasy and you're ruining it by glorifying some pathetic relationship.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I don't give a crap about Twilight, I've never watched it/read the books so I wouldn't know. I'm not ruining it. If I want to like certain characters together, then I can. My say if it's my mind. Now go to bed and stop moaning and getting annoyed.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    Honest advice...Don't go, you really won't be missing out on anything.

However, if you insist on going then make sure you're with some people you can trust to keep an eye on you and ensure that you are fairly drunk before you go (not too drunk though, bouncers don't tend to like it if you can't stand upright when you're trying to get in), the alcohol should cure your nerves and honestly I don't think it's possible to enjoy clubbing sober.

I'm probably biased though, I don't think I've ever been to a club without ending up feeling like I want to hit at least one person.

Oh, and remember that what would generally be classed as sexual assualt under normal circumstances is considered to be mild flirting in clubs, I was caught slightly off-guard by that the first time I went
    • 6 followers

ReputationRep:
    I don't give a crap about Twilight, I've never watched it/read the books so I wouldn't know. I'm not ruining it. If I want to like certain characters together, then I can. My say if it's my mind. Now go to bed and stop moaning and getting annoyed.
    I'll go to bed when I look, you numpty.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    The fact you have to be drunk to enjoy it says alot about clubbing, load of ****.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 26, 2012
Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.