Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ONS, no condom, on the implant

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014

I had a ONS last night with a friend, and I stupidly did it without a condom (don't need a lecture on that). However, I do have the implant and have had it for 2 months. Should I get the morning after pill, just to be safe?

Thanks
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    No the implant is 99% effective and the most effective method of contraception and as you have had it 2 months it will be working, you would only need to worrry if you just had it done within that week and hadnt been taking the pill.
    If you are really really worried and it would put your mind at rest then go get it, but I doubt you would be pregnant as the whole point of the implant is to have sex without protection!

I guess I dont need to point it out as you probs know but go get an STI test just to be on the safe side
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Why stupidly? Doing it without condoms is the way forward if you know the person is clean.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lad-lad)
    Why stupidly? Doing it without condoms is the way forward if you know the person is clean.
    You can't know if someone's clean unless you've seen a recent STD test.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    People lie and what if they have been active since the last test?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    If people lie then you are with the wrong guy, I may not be a perfect man but I wouldn't lie about things like that its unfair.

So stick it in, and hope for the best girls.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    If people lie then you are with the wrong guy, I may not be a perfect man but I wouldn't lie about things like that its unfair.

How would she know if she's with the wrong guy if he lies?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well if you are a moron then you don't...then I am sorry you might as well just put a whole periodic table on your f*nny anyway
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:

To be honest, if someone I was with for a ONS so much as suggested doing it without a condom, I'd show him the door on the spot - if he's trying it on with me, he might have gone without a condom with someone else, it's just too much of a risk.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 21, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.