Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Paying insurance as Monthly

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rmhumphries)
    Hope you are happy with you being part of immigrants being exploited. Companies that don't give you a uniform, don't declare who works for them for tax purposes, pay cash in hand, etc are extremely likely to be doing something dodgy, maybe breaking the arms of people who are hooked on their drugs, maybe forced prostitution of people they use their profits to export over here, etc.
    LOOOOL the amount of bull**** you come up with makes me laugh, this is a corner asian pizza shop we are talking about mate, not domino's. They dont pay taxes. So stop being racist you Mother******* racist. And there is no uniform. And they do let you take the foil bags because i know the owners out of work anyway. And its best to take the risk, im not paying an extra 800 quid just to drive pizza's. All of the pizza workers dont have business insurance, and they've been stopped and on their way

Seriously man, layy off the b.s, no good for ya.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PataynaRolaay)
    LOOOOL the amount of bull**** you come up with makes me laugh, this is a corner asian pizza shop we are talking about mate, not domino's. They dont pay taxes. So stop being racist you Mother******* racist. And there is no uniform. And they do let you take the foil bags because i know the owners out of work anyway. And its best to take the risk, im not paying an extra 800 quid just to drive pizza's. All of the pizza workers dont have business insurance, and they've been stopped and on their way

Seriously man, layy off the b.s, no good for ya.
    Says it all really. So, you admit the company doesn't pay tax / NI contributions, and nor do the workers? Aka is illegal?

You do what you like, its no skin off my nose, but if you get caught, have to pay thousands in costs / damages if you crash, and are stuck with having a no insurance endorsement for 4 years.

I haven't said anything about race at all, I said that companies which don't do things by the book are more likely to be doing other illegal stuff. You wanna prove that not true?

Lastly, you can call me names all you like, and swear at me, just gonna make me think you are shouting your mouth off because you don't actually have any good reasons to argue with

(Original post by Friggerpants)
    Just thought:

Dominos is Franchise ran, isn't it?

Meaning that each chain runs stuff differnntly, that would explain the differenece here!

I worked there 4 years ago, and providing I had under 6 points I was fine with their policy (Obviously, they had to ring my details in etc).
    It is, yes - so you might have a point - I suppose if a certain store is doing well / has lots of younger drivers, then they might be able to afford insurance for you / it makes sense for them to have

(Original post by J.Star)
    Lol, good use of hyperbole there. Or maybe they are just a small family-run business that would rather bend a few rules so that they can have a bit more to spend at the end of the month?
    And then why not bend a rule to store some stolen goods to get a bit of extra cash / and so on?

If you start to slip and don't do things right in some ways, you start to slip more, and more and so on. I am no saint myself, but I try to avoid doing things completely across the line, such as (insurance) fraud, etc etc.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Depends who you go with - I had to pay mine all in one go for the year as Admiral wanted double if I wanted to pay monthly!

May have been because of the car though, as I insured my last car with them as well and monthly was only about 15% more than coughing up a lump sum.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 6, 2012
New on TSR

Have a UCAS application question?

Post it in our dedicated forum

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.