Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Green Party

Announcements Posted on
We're up for a Webby! Vote TSR to help us win. 10-04-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toronto353)
    Well actually as you're forming a party, it is the duty of MPs and existing parties to scrutinise it and to check the idea to see whether it will work. Doing that helps the Speaker and others decide whether this is worthwhile.
    Interesting I fail to see that mentioned in the guidance document.
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by internetguru)
    Interesting I fail to see that mentioned in the guidance document.
    It's how these party formations have always been treated. Every new party has been subjected to scrutiny.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It's how these party formations have always been treated. Every new party has been subjected to scrutiny.
    How many parties have actually managed to form since you started MHoC?
    • 44 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well technically the MRLP is a grey area because that is on hold due to other members not being active enough. No parties have formed during my time here. The last parties to form were the PCP - the predecessor of UKIP and the Centre party in the November 2009 election (I didn't join TSR UKIP until April 2010).
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Technically the nationalists (SNP+Plaid) do have enough members but will not be able to get represented until the next election.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:

Well technically the MRLP is a grey area because that is on hold due to other members not being active enough. No parties have formed during my time here. The last parties to form were the PCP - the predecessor of UKIP and the Centre party in the November 2009 election (I didn't join TSR UKIP until April 2010).
    We're still trying for the MRLP! If Barnetlad's still up for it I think dual membership is the way to go at the next election

But yeah, never seen a succesful one so far. Plaid Cymru looking good if they're still gonna go for it though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think Nick Griffin would make a more suitable leader of the Green Party than internetguru
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tomcol23)
    I think Nick Griffin would make a more suitable leader of the Green Party than internetguru
    You would say that though you are a hippy liberal just like him.
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:

Guys guys can you stop spamming this thread. I am really passionate about the green party and will make green policies as soon as my exams are over.
    I understand your frustration, but not everyone in this party is how you view them.
    • 27 followers

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps you guys should merge with the nationalists and form the GNP.
    • 33 followers

I've been looking forward to the day someone tried to start a TSR Green Party again. Never thought it would be internetguru. :erm:

With all due respect, I'm fairly skeptical; like others have noted, it looks/sounds more like an opportunistic move rather than anything else. I would welcome the formation of a proper Green Party on here, but not this, not as it is.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well you said 2 days ago that you were a conservative and hugely anti-immigration, my word haven't your political views changed all of a sudden.

As wayne rooney once said "once a blue always a blue" you have obviously followed that moto
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Well you said 2 days ago that you were a conservative and hugely anti-immigration, my word haven't your political views changed all of a sudden.

As wayne rooney once said "once a blue always a blue" you have obviously followed that moto
    Quoting Wayne Rooney to attack me politically I can't take you seriously.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Quoting Wayne Rooney to attack me politically I can't take you seriously.
    I can't take you seriously. You said you "take on" this personality when in the MHoC.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mazzini)
    I can't take you seriously. You said you "take on" this personality when in the MHoC.
    personally im just preparing for his MHoC Bar Putsch!
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moleman1996)
    personally im just preparing for his MHoC Bar Putsch!
    I wonder if the Speaker will then fight back against him and be killed in 11 years' time
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Im up for this PM been sent already
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    (Original post by miser)
    (Original post by TheHansa)
    (Original post by Myotherone)
    (Original post by ak137)
    Fellow members time to start commenting on all bills and motions that get posted on MHoC. This will prove we are active and ready to form. Leave 'Green Party.' at the end of the messages we post in them.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    Fellow members time to start commenting on all bills and motions that get posted on MHoC. This will prove we are active and ready to form. Leave 'Green Party.' at the end of the messages we post in them.
    You still need more people to be able to form a new party... Jus' saying.
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    So we have an official green party now? Or how many more?
Updated: June 24, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.