The Student Room Group

Core 4 ocr 21 june 2012

Couldn't find a thread about how people generally found the exam so thought i'd post one. How did everyone find it? would appreciate it if people didn't go into detail with answers and stuff as i don't really want to hear how stupid i am :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
I really didnt like it, the paper was quite fair but the slightly different first question and question 7 threw me off a bit. Honestly im just glad im done now with maths FOREVER :biggrin:
Reply 2
personally i found it quite hard. (generally harder than the past papers i've done). I think there were at least like 4 long integration questions in which I think I've made mistakes in three of them, plus some messed up with the simultaneous equations in the last part :s-smilie: Overall, I don't feel too bad about it since I did this early for FM. And I did not expect to get good grades with C3,C4 first time around this year.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by cmcjas
personally i found it quite hard. (generally harder than the past papers i've done). I think there were at least like 4 long integration questions in which I think I've made mistakes in three of them, plus some messed up with the simultaneous equations in the last part :s-smilie:

it was definetly harder than previous papers i agree, those intergration questions were horrible, and the last 2 parts of question 10 was pretty horrid too, even for maths..
Reply 4
I thought it was AWFUL. Thank GOD my AS grades average towards A level results. C3 was alot better than that... the two 7 mark integration questions I just looked at and my mind went completely blank!!! Glad to be on this side of it though.
Reply 5
yeah i agree that there was a lot of integration and question 1 was very odd as in unusual! it was odd how all the vectors questions were broken up, i.e there were two sets of them haha. i feel like core 3 went better but hey, i could be wrong:redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending