The Student Room Group

What can I do at Uni with these A-Levels?

Well I'm in year 12 at the moment and I'm currently doing Psychology, Applied Science (Double Award) AQA GCE Level 3, Business Studies and Religious stuides (possibly going to drop at the end of this year when I enter year 13).
So my teacher has given me my predicted grades for year 13 so that I apply for ucas, which were B in psychology, BB in Applied Science (Double Award) AQA GCE Level 3, A/B IN Business studies and C/D in RE. My GCSES are all B-C just if you wanted to know. But my problem is that what can I do at UNI with these grades and subjects? I'm really confused and desperate for some gudience my sudent counsellars have gone on a honeymoon both a couple and won't be back until 15th of July, and need some help as my teacher wants me to send it off at by Tommorrow. I'm eally confused please help. :confused: :frown::confused::frown:
send what off by tomorrow?

no one can make your decision for you, you need to find a career you want to go into, or at least study a subject you are very interested in
Original post by The Doggfather
send what off by tomorrow?

no one can make your decision for you, you need to find a career you want to go into, or at least study a subject you are very interested in

No ones forcing me into anything I just don't know what to do as I'm confused on what I can do at UNI with these grades, I just need some guideance. Thanks for your post though.
Reply 3
Original post by iHumpTeddyBears
Well I'm in year 12 at the moment and I'm currently doing Psychology, Applied Science (Double Award) AQA GCE Level 3, Business Studies and Religious stuides (possibly going to drop at the end of this year when I enter year 13).
So my teacher has given me my predicted grades for year 13 so that I apply for ucas, which were B in psychology, BB in Applied Science (Double Award) AQA GCE Level 3, A/B IN Business studies and C/D in RE. My GCSES are all B-C just if you wanted to know. But my problem is that what can I do at UNI with these grades and subjects? I'm really confused and desperate for some gudience my sudent counsellars have gone on a honeymoon both a couple and won't be back until 15th of July, and need some help as my teacher wants me to send it off at by Tommorrow. I'm eally confused please help. :confused: :frown::confused::frown:

Hey, what are you sending off?

It might be wise to apply for a course that works with your subjects, i.e. a psychology or business degree. Where your grades are concerned, I am unsure. Let's say (RE aside) that you achieve BBBA you could definitely look at main city universities, redbricks etc.

Honestly though, it's all down to what you want to do and where to go. I haven't been much help I know, but I am sure there are people here that can give you good advice.
Original post by iHumpTeddyBears
No ones forcing me into anything I just don't know what to do as I'm confused on what I can do at UNI with these grades, I just need some guideance. Thanks for your post though.

there's alot of courses you can do with B's at A Level innit

Business Management

Quick Reply

Latest