London South Bank University
London

Lsbu freshers sept 2012

Scroll to see replies

seems to be no similarities here!
London
Freshers' Fair will be 19-20th September and Freshers' activities will be from 10-20th September - more info here as we get it from the Students' Union so watch this space...

Nic
feel free to Pm me everybody
(edited 11 years ago)
anyone doing mechanical engineering?
Reply 24
anyone doing sociology?
Reply 25
Original post by chosenone93
i will be going there in September hopefully. considering going to freshers week but may be awkward as i will be going alone.

same position i'm in :frown:

anyone doing business administration?
Reply 26
Hey

My names Tanika

im doing multimedia journalism

Feel free to pm me etc

It would be nice to get to know people before I start! :smile:
Reply 27
Btw, I'm new to student room so not sure how to navigate t the moment lol

How will I know if someone replys to my post? Will I get a notification?
I'm doing Multimedia Journalism also, was hoping to find new people before I start as I'm a little nervous m'self >.<
Reply 29
:smile: Ahh great! The course sounds really exciting I'm really looking forward to it

Where abouts are you from?
Same as me I'm really looking forward too it! >.< it's going to be great fun!

And I'm from South East London, so really, it's no trouble with me getting there, what about you? ^^
Reply 31
Same I live about 20 mins away :smile:

Do you have a twitter or anything?
Reply 32
Looool at least I ain't the only one, anyone studying accounting and finance? Owww and btw for any existing lsbu ppl studying a&f when's the latest seminar/lecture? Cheers :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
So glad to see a forum like this. I'm doing a joint with English and Media anyone doing either of those? :biggrin:
And, anyone staying in McLaren House?
Ok right, since nobody is studying the same thing, but were all at the same campus right?

drop your facebook or twitter here and get to know each other?
Reply 35
Anyone accepted and deferring entry until next year?
Studying psychology in 2013
Whos going to be living at home? I only live 20 minutes away so thought it was cheaper to just commute :smile: plus whats going on for freshers? Im not going to know anyone to would be good to talk to some people before lol
Reply 37
I'm going to be living at home too, as I only live around 15 mins away! And not sure what's going on for freshers yet but feel free to follow me on twitter @tanikatan

But tweet me when you do so I know it's someone going to southbank lol then hopefully we can get to know each other etc

But yh I'm looking forward to September :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
http://www.facebook.com/bethanewright my facebook is here and I'm on the freshers group for LSBU as well :biggrin:

my twitter is http://www.twitter.com/beautifybeth too :biggrin:

Hope I see you all popping up on my timeline and stuff soon :smile:
add my fb if you like facebook.com/melodist.onine
(edited 11 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending