Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey! Sign in to get help with your study questionsNew here? Join for free to post

B1B Biology AQA 22nd June

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone doing this exam today?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by faddys123)
    Is anyone doing this exam today?
    I did b1a and p1a retak today, anyone do them..or did yu do them?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I did 1a and 1b today how did yours go?
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbey_Rose)
    I did 1a and 1b today how did yours go?
    Did. Do b1a..nd next time quote me pls so I no uve replied... B1a was ok, a few questions were quite hard, can yu remember any of the questions?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I did B1B which I found quite confusing for alot of the questions, especially the second one about the evolution tree. Other than that I was just wondering what you guys put down for the question about the changes in the snake at which its length rose by 5%. I put down mutation in part a of this question.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.revision)
    Did. Do b1a..nd next time quote me pls so I no uve replied... B1a was ok, a few questions were quite hard, can yu remember any of the questions?
    I remember the one about the menstrual cycle and about smoking I think both papers were quite hard really
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thesukh)
    I did B1B which I found quite confusing for alot of the questions, especially the second one about the evolution tree. Other than that I was just wondering what you guys put down for the question about the changes in the snake at which its length rose by 5%. I put down mutation in part a of this question.
    I put mutation to
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i put mutation to
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I remember the one about the menstrual cycle and about smoking I think both papers were quite hard really
    Yeah, oh the smoking one wat did yu put for the one about who knows who has the placebo?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by M.revision)
    Yeah, oh the smoking one wat did yu put for the one about who knows who has the placebo?
    I put the doctor knows the patient doesn't
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    I put the doctor knows the patient doesn't
    Yh me to, but someone said it was neither of them new who has the placebo and who the nicotine because at the beginning it said it was a double blinded trial??? But. Put the doctor new bcos how wud they record the results...?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Medical researchers do. They record the experiment. The definition of a double blind trial is that neither the doctors, nor the patients know who is getting the placebo or the real drug.
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medical-al)
    Medical researchers do. They record the experiment. The definition of a double blind trial is that neither the doctors, nor the patients know who is getting the placebo or the real drug.
    Oh bummer!! did yu do this exam..if so u remember any of the Qs and what u put? Cos I don't remember the Qs but when someone tells me about it I remember
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Sure, you can ask me some questions and I'll answer it
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Medical-al)
    Sure, you can ask me some questions and I'll answer it
    Did yu do this exam though?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I did.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, im also wondering what you guys put down for the concerns of GM crops. I put down health issues on humans.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have any questions?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I have the exact B1a June 2012 paper, both higher and foundation. I'm afraid I cannot post the PDF file onto student room for some reason, however, if you do have any questions that you would like to confirm please contact me seperately, and I will help you out.

Medic, Al.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 6, 2012
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.