Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free to post

Anyone joining Semmelweis Egyetem, Faculty of Medicine 2012 in Budapest, Hungary?

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I'm from the UK originally and currently live in Dubai and am about to move to Budapest to study Medicine at Semmelweis Egyetem.

I was wondering if anyone else is also joining this university? Or know anyone currently studying there?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello

I am a graduate radiographer with a second class honours degree and an A in physics. I am currently crashing higher chemistry and biology before applying to do Medici in Hungary. As there are no signs of entry requirements I was wondering do you know any criteria for this course? Also did you have to sit your entrance eexam in Hungary or UK?
    Thanks!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Requirements to get in are quite basic, you must have completed high school, obviously, and further studies allows you to apply for exemption from the entrance exam depending on the grades. I studied Biology, Chemistry and Maths at A level, so fortunately, I didn't do an entrance exam.

Perhaps with your current degree, you also wouldn't need to. The university has representatives in lots of countries so you would be able to sit the exam in the UK.

Hope this is helpful
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! If you don't mind me asking what grades did you achieve for these? I'm hoping I will be exempt from the entry exam it doesn't look too tough though tbh. Also with regards to fees ect I take it there is no funding from the government an just total payment each semester.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello I am studying in Macdaniel college now and I want to come and study in Semmelweis and I want to study medicine ,, I am teling u this because ,, I think I need ur help ,, like I need to do Entrance exam in April ,, and I am looking for the past papers of Entrance exam of Semmelweis ,,So I can organise my studies better ,, Do u have them ??
    or do u know where I can find them ??
    do u have any other guide for me for the entrance exam ??
    please answer because it is really important for me

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: February 15, 2013
New on TSR

Personal statement help

Use our clever tool to create a PS you're proud of.

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.