Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

hi

Announcements Posted on
Live webchat: Student Finance explained - on TSR from 2 - 3pm 17-09-2014
Got a question about Student Finance? Ask the experts this week on TSR! 14-09-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hi yay i got into uwe gloucester and start in September!!!!! Anyone else? oh and im studing adult nursing
    mel.
    • 164 followers

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hiya, I start UWE Gloucester adult nursing in sept too!! Had unconditional for glenside bristol but decided to change to Gloucester as I live in the middle of both, but Gloucester is easier to get to (traffic in Bristol is horrendous!). I'm really excited... how u feeling? Have u had your bursary stuff through yet? Whats the campus like? (not been there yet!) xx
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    hi, im so excited but very nervous, i havent been to glos too but did ring the other week and ask to visit? but was told to wait for an open day. i need to sort my bursary etc etc (so much to do), i had my interview at glenside too and was made an offer on the day then they asked me if i wanted to go to gloucester as thats were i lived.its going to be so much easier and i didnt fancy all the Bristol traffic.
    hopefully gloucester will have an open day soon so we can visit!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Hi Melissa, sorry for late reply, been away! Have u got the timetable yet? its really confusing, doesn't say when placement is and doesn't say which groups we are in (1 or 2)? I suppose it will all become clear eventually!! lol..... getting closer, I'm sooooooo excited!

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 9, 2012
New on TSR

Writing your personal statement

Our free PS builder tool makes it easy

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.