Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Rude Bitchy Jobcentre Woman

Announcements Posted on
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    I was signing off because I have a job, I had an expense that I was claiming back from an interview that i had with the jobcentre back in april.

Shelley

I asked her if I could claim it back as it was a long time...she then treated me like a child, with no please or thankyou's involved in the conversation. She said "Why did it take you so long?" in an abrupt manner with no smiles whatsoever. I said I'm sorry and she ignored me and said abruptly "Fill that out on there" I did that, and then gave it her back, she said "I need your full name" I said "i'm sorry for being a nuisance" She said, "just fill that out over there"

I then was told to sit at the chairs to wait.

I waited and was called to sit down at the desk, while i was there, i overheard her talking about me with the security where she was all this time anyway. Talking about me and laughing and looking back at me, and then the security man responded to her "I wouldn't be bothering with 3 pound 90" then laughed again and she looked and he looked at me.

I feel the talking about me and my circumstances was rude. That amount of money is alot to me. Not one smile was given by her, or even a please or even my name actually when ushering me.
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    You get people like that :/

I spoke to a woman at the job center over the phone and she was very rude, almost shouting at us down the phone and even gave us the wrong advice If I got hold of her name, I would have complained about her manner, I mean seriously, she was horrible. £3.90 is a lot to me too-that's like 2 bags of pasta and sauce-a couple of days food! (love being poor xD)

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 22, 2012
New on TSR

Strictly iPlayer

Will you still watch if some BBC programmes go online only?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.