Im 17 and i watch:
Ricky Gervais show
American Dad
Family Guy
Southpark
Simpsons
Futurama
:smile:
if my sister is watching the cramp twins i'll watch that too lol, also used to enjoy ed edd and eddie ;p
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 21
I am 18 and I still watch Pink Panther and Tom and Jerry but I like Japanese animes (One Piece and Naruto) because its for adults and its great but some cartoons are good too, specially Pink Panther.
I'm 17, i dont watch cartoons very much but when i do i watch good old cartoon network! Dexters Lab, Looney Tunes, omg baby looney tunes are so cute!! :3
Reply 23
18 and working my way through adventure-time on the internet :biggrin:
Reply 24
I'm 18 and I still watch Avatar: The Last Air bender, Legend Of Korra and Young Justice. XD
Reply 25
Every sunday, 11:00am, CITV, Pokemon.

I'm watching it now.
Yeah I watch family guy, south park, and loads of animes as well :biggrin:
I might have watched an episode of Powerpuff Girls on YouTube the other day...
Reply 28
All those cartoons like The Simpsons, Family Guy, South Park, et al, are aimed at adults rather than children anyway.

In terms of kids cartoons, I sometimes watch Arthur if it's on...

Original post by Minotauro
Does the Ricky Gervais Show count?
Karl Pilkington is the greatest thing to happen to tv in a long time

This, did you watch the room 102 episode:smile:

Slugs, "*******s to that" lmao.
Reply 30
Hell yeah, I'm 21! Simpsons, southpark!
I watched tom and jerry for the first time in about 15 years recently and I was dying of laughter, it's funnier now than it was when I was little
Reply 32
Of course! I watch all sorts of cartoons, whether it be Scooby doo, Spongebob, My Little Pony, Simpsons, Pokemon, Yu-Gi-Oh...

You name it, I watch it! :awesome:
Seeing as I've just spent my morning watching Daria...
...the answer has got to be yes!

Not forgetting classics such as the Simpsons, Scooby Doo, and Looney Tunes!
Reply 34
I'm 18 and have absolutely no shame in saying that I still watch Pokemon!
Reply 35
the simpsons, pink panther, spongebob, horrid henry, wolves witches and giants, the flintstones, the jetsons....... and i'm 17
Just South Park, Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, The Simpsons & Futurama. I'm 20.

Occasionally re-watch Death Note, Strawberry Panic, Ouran High School Host Club and the Studio Ghibli films. x)
South Park.....I watch that
The Boondocks....I like that
Supah Hot Fire....I be that

But I'm not a rapper
Reply 38
Im 21 and i only watch Tom and Jerry, the old ones cause the new ones are just crappy.

I also watch Family Guy and The Simpsons but i classify them as more of animations than cartoons.
Reply 39
My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

It's nothing like the name would suggest.

My music collection is over 300 pony songs now, best thing that ever happened to me.

Quick Reply

Latest