The Student Room Group

Do you still watch cartoons?

Scroll to see replies

Dragonball Z
Reply 41
of course, i still watch The Simpsons everyday and have been doing that since i was about 5. I still remember the good old days when it would be on BBC 2 every night.
Reply 42
Phineas and Ferb. Can't beat it

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Recess!!
Like most people my age, I watch things like The Simpsons, Family Guy, Futurama and American Dad. However I also have a 8 year old sister, so I end up inadvertently watching a lot of them anyway, some of them are awful (Phineas and Ferb :shot:) and some are just genius...

Spoiler

17, and only really The Simpsons :-)
Reply 46
I find myself switching to cartoon channels when i'm channel surfing, nothing wrong with a bit of nostalgia. I'm 20 and cartoons were much better back in the days, old pokemon, digimon, dragonball z etc, if they brought these back i would watch them within a heartbeat.

Watching cartoons is better than watching those **** reality tv shows.
Reply 47
I'm 18 and i still watch Simpsons, Family Guy, American Dad, SOuth Park and Tom & Jerry
Reply 48
Hell yes i still watch the old Batman the animated series from the 90's. So good, Also Archer although that's not for the easily offended and I'm also partial to watching Tom and Jerry every now and then
Reply 49
I'm 17 and I still watch Disney channel and Hannah Montana and spongebob and daria
This question seems odd. It implies that cartoons are made purely for children, and that has never been the case. The first cartoons weren't aimed at children, and there are plenty of shows out there today (Archer, South Park, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, etc) aimed at older audiences.
(edited 11 years ago)
Family Guy, American Dad, Cleveland Show, Bob burgers, The Rickey Gervais show with Karl Piklington, Daria only because it's on back on mtv/viva loved it when I was younger.
:moon:

Arthur :ninjagirl:
well...
Apparently i was addicted to teletubies... however now i look at it i believe its more scarier than a horror movie...

I would say i like the YELLOW PEOPLE (simpsons) AND THE BLUE PEOPLE (smurfs)
Reply 53
im 18 and i watch cartoons there is nothing good on tv

boondocks
family guy
Cleveland show
American dad
the legend of korra
south park
fairy god parents (weird cartoon)
justice league

disney channel is kinda rubbish now

they dont show

thats so raven
cory in the houise
zack and cody the original one
lizzy mcguire
phil of the future and so on
Reply 54
Family guy american dad south park cleveland show futurama and sometimes the simpsons...I'm 18 :smile:
Family Guy, American Dad and South Park are adult cartoons though so that doesn't really count. I also watch those. I watch the old Simpsons, the old Scooby-doo, Totally spies :biggrin: As Told by Ginger (very good) and the Cramp Twins if I can find it on tv :biggrin: I am 18.
Reply 56
Yes because Spongebob is epic, as is Futurama.
Original post by snowflake23
Do you still watch cartoons?
If so, which ones?
How old are you?

I'm 19 and I watch Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons and sometimes spongebob squarepants..

=)

I still watch the Simpsons and I'm 52
Reply 58
i'm 16 and i watch spongebob, Regular show, Chowder, Tom and jerry, Phineas and Ferb, South park, 64 Zoo Lane, Fifi and the Flowerpots, Dora the Explorer, Adventure Time, Amazing world of Gumball, Simpsonss..

i have twin sisters that are 9 who watch telly all the time..
some of them can be quite nauseating but some of them are actually much more entertaining than some of the other garbage on television... i'm no ashamed! :^_^:
Simpsons, Family Guy and My Litte Pony :pierre:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending