The Student Room Group

Do you still watch cartoons?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Indieboohoo
Bob burgers

Bob's Burgers is the best cartoon on atm. Reminds me a lot of King of the Hill and that's a good thing. The last season of Beavis and Butthead pretty excellent as well, especially the episode 'crying':

http://www.snogglenews.com/shows/beavis-butthead/s08e02

Don't go much on family guy. Just find I sit there stoney faced through most episodes wondering where the funny is.

"It was like that time I *insert 'hilariously wacky' innapropriate scenario*" - cue cut away to 'hilariously wacky' scenario. ad infinitum. Yawn.

Amercan Dad improved a bit in the last couple of seasons though and there were some excellent episodes, most memorably the hot tub musical one. Especially now they worked out what to do with Roger, who always felt a bit awkward and unfunny before. His multiple personas thing is great now.
Original post by Mister Dead
Bob's Burgers is the best cartoon on atm. Reminds me a lot of King of the Hill and that's a good thing. The last season of Beavis and Butthead pretty excellent as well, especially the episode 'crying':

http://www.snogglenews.com/shows/beavis-butthead/s08e02

Don't go much on family guy. Just find I sit there stoney faced through most episodes wondering where the funny is.

"It was like that time I *insert 'hilariously wacky' innapropriate scenario*" - cue cut away to 'hilariously wacky' scenario. ad infinitum. Yawn.

Amercan Dad improved a bit in the last couple of seasons though and there were some excellent episodes, most memorably the hot tub musical one. Especially now they worked out what to do with Roger, who always felt a bit awkward and unfunny before. His multiple personas thing is great now.

Yeah I don't find family guy funny but their showing the new eps now and I only watch for Stewie really the same with American Dad I don't watch it for the lols just because I like Roger's character.

I like the sarcastic cartoons they show on E4 like bob's burgers and there was another one they did before with some 10 year old boy with glasses who fancied his headteacher can't remember the name I know the voice of the character was Jonah Hill.
Reply 62
The only cartoon i watch is South Park, Simpson and Family Guy. Im 17 btw
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 63
I would totally watch Tom and Jerry or Looney Tunes if i had the time....
Reply 64
I'm 19 and I still watch quite a few cartoony things. Dragonball Z, Death Note, Avatar: Legend of Aang/Korra, American Dad, Family Guy, Bobs Burgers, I still watch a few Disney movies if they're on (Old ones like Jungle Book etc.)

I watch movies with my godson that are cartoony. Since he's 10 we have a lot of Ben 10 and Young Justice League on tv haha.
Reply 65
yes course.

without cartoon, the whole film world is such a huge bore!
Reply 66
Not really, but i guess occasionally the Simpsons :colondollar:
the Simpsons :biggrin:
Reply 68
ARTHUR :biggrin: and Spongebob Squarepants! Sometimes The Simpsons.
Oh and Avatar/Legend of Korra
Original post by snowflake23
Do you still watch cartoons?
If so, which ones?
How old are you?

I'm 19 and I watch Family Guy, American Dad, The Simpsons and sometimes spongebob squarepants..

=)

Yes, sometimes not by choice because of my younger siblings but still enjoy them haa

Simpsons, Jessie, good luck Charlie, family guy, sonny with a chance

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my HTC Wildfire S A510e
Hell yeah! I am 17 and watch:
Futurama, Simpsons, The Amazing World of Gumball, Regular Show, Phineas and Ferb, Pokemon, My Little Pony, Spongebob Squarepants, Horrid Henry, occasionally Family Guy and South Park, and tons of anime. I also watch a huge amount of kids' live-action shows.

This post has made me realise I need to grow up. :colondollar:
Family guy and basically anything related with studio ghibli :cute:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending