Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls/Ladies: Opinions pls :)

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014

Hi,
    so, I asked this girl out a while back. Told her I find her quite attractive and so on and that I would like to go on a date with her. She said no. Well, actually she sincerely apologised and mentioned she enjoys single life too much right now and is not really looking for a relationship at the moment.
    Not necessarily what I wanted to hear, but didn't matter too much either, because we've only known each other for a short time. Still in touch though.

Was just wondering what it actually means when girls say what she said?!
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'd imagine it means she's either not interested in you or just not interested in anyone really. So basically what she said.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    It usually means she's too nice to tell you that she's not interested, sorry

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: June 23, 2012
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.