The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Nursing in March?! Any body thinking of starting then?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Hi Jen, when did you have your interview? Mine was scheduled for 20th dec, now just got UCAS updating it saying iv been withdrawn due to not turning up to interview!!!

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 21
Original post by Chris_Ranks
Hi Jen, when did you have your interview? Mine was scheduled for 20th dec, now just got UCAS updating it saying iv been withdrawn due to not turning up to interview!!!

hi chris, omg cant believe thats happened! you will have to ring them and see what they say! my inerview was last week on tuesday
Reply 22
Turns out MMU sent the wrong date to UCAS, phew! They got back to me at 9am this morning after I emailed them at around 9pm last night. Prompt! So I now have another couple of interview dates.... Fingers crossed!

So, please divulge how your interview went? What else have you done etc? Where you from?

Reply 23
Turns out MMU sent the wrong date to UCAS, phew! They got back to me at 9am this morning after I emailed them at around 9pm last night. Prompt! So I now have another couple of interview dates.... Fingers crossed!

So, please divulge how your interview went? What else have you done etc? Where you from?

thank god for that!! to be honest my MMU interview wasnt my best interview (ive had three so far) i was still extremely nervous. i went on my own and i didnt really understand the written task as i was expecting it to be a question like ' what is nursing to you?' but it wasnt it was about the values in the NHS! i did answer it but wasnt expecting that at all. everyone else i have spoke to has said they had questions about what nursing means to them ect! so i think i was just unlucky ha! ive had an interview at keele! chester but i didnt get in chester (suprised as that was my best interview) and i didnt go to the UCLAN one as i got the dates worng! i think im going to accept MMU. ive not heard anything at all back from salford! not even an email to say they have got my application! i am from manchester....near the trafford centre so i will be staying at home! where have you applied? x
Reply 24
Have you gone in with research into current trends in nursing etc?

I applied for MMU Salford and UoM, I got turned down from UoM straight away, grades weren't good enough and have interviews for both Salford and MMU in a week.

I'm from Whalley range, so MMU would be perfect!

Reply 25
Have you gone in with research into current trends in nursing etc?

I applied for MMU Salford and UoM, I got turned down from UoM straight away, grades weren't good enough and have interviews for both Salford and MMU in a week.

I'm from Whalley range, so MMU would be perfect!

awww i havent heard back from salford yet!! i rang them yesterday and they said they have my application and to give them two weeks and if they havent got in touch to ring again! if i get accepted to salford then im not sure what uni i would go to out of salford or mmu! i dont want to go to any of the others, but i want to start in march and at this rate it looks like im going mmu ! haha . im really looking forward to it! you will have to let me know how your interviews go! best of luck xxxx
Reply 26
Got on at MMU!!!

Reply 27
Original post by jenlou1992
hi ive just been offered a place for adult nursing at MMU for the march intake. if anyones worried about the interview process i dont mind answering any questions. would love myself to speak to some people who are starting the course xxxx
jen

Hi Jen

I went for interview last week and was offered a place for the March intake which i've accepted... so excited i cant wait. Loved the interview!! There were 30 people at the interview i attended!! eeek!

xxx
Reply 28
Got on at MMU!!!

Congrats!!! I cant wait..
Reply 29
Well, see you all in March! Anybody got anywhere with bursaries?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Original post by Emma J
Hi Jen

I went for interview last week and was offered a place for the March intake which i've accepted... so excited i cant wait. Loved the interview!! There were 30 people at the interview i attended!! eeek!

xxx

awwww wow well done!! i cant accept yet because i havent had all my interviews?? do you not hav to have all your replys before you can accept? xxx
Reply 31
Got on at MMU!!!

well done chris xxx
Reply 32
Hey guys im thinking of starting in march 2014 I'm handing my application in september or october :smile: for adult branch. I hope everything will go well as ive managed to get some job shadowing to go in my statement! hope everyones interview will go well in for march 2014 intake hopefully be getting an interview for then.! one question im guessing it is a group interview or as well and any tests ? i heard theres no maths test i think hm ^^.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending