Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

kicked out the house

Announcements Posted on
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    basically my mum and i have been kicked literally out of her bf's house but given a 3 week notice. her bf has always been so moody however she just stuck by him thinking he would change. anyways, we are currently seeking for a new house/apartment but in the mean time, hopefully we will be staying a couple of weeks with her friend (none of my family lives in here). every summer, i visit my home country to visit my family. my mum suggested me to go this year and my grandad would possible cover the costs (my mum and i are struggling financially) however i feel she will be very lonely although she claims not to be as she wants to keep me happy. one friend considers me to go on the holiday while the other said to not as in these times, my mum needs me the most as im the only family she has got closest left.

sorry for this, i just dont know what to do. i need advice. thanks guys
    • 4 followers

ReputationRep:
    think of it the other way around.. would you want your mum to leave you over the summer and you would be alone?

it may not look it, not even at all, but your mum needs you, stay home mate until this all gets sorted
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thanks a lot. i appreciate it
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    Uhm, holiday whilst leaving your mom stranded. Borrow that money that you would use to go on holiday/food money and find a place to live with your mom. Your mom will always say to you to go but think about your mom. You only have one.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    thank you
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jiraya Sama)
    Uhm, holiday whilst leaving your mom stranded. Borrow that money that you would use to go on holiday/food money and find a place to live with your mom. Your mom will always say to you to go but think about your mom. You only have one.
    Edited for jiraya sama:
    This. Good advice.

ps But please could you stop saying mOm. Its just a bit of a pet hate of mine. It just seems/sounds weird unless you are american/canadian. Just my opinion.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm15)
    This. Good advice.
    ps But please stop saying mOm
    OK then her "mother". I am only trying to iterate that she needs to really take care of her "mother" and just be there for her "mother" the time when she really needs it. Her "mother" yo, the "mother".

No, but seriously, please take care of your mom now that she is probably needing you the most.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jiraya Sama)
    OK then her "mother". I am only trying to iterate that she needs to really take care of her "mother" and just be there for her "mother" the time when she really needs it. Her "mother" yo, the "mother".

No, but seriously, please take care of your mom now that she is probably needing you the most.
    Its not important but...I didn't mean lengthen it. I just meant say mum.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Be there for your Mum, as many times as your Mum may tell you to go on this holiday, she just wants to see you happy and live your life and not always be there for her. But, it'll be so much better to look after her and be there for her until things seem a lot better. Just be strong and keep a positive mind.

Hope it all works out and blows over OP.
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gm15)
    Its not important but...I didn't mean lengthen it. I just meant say mum.
    I prefer mom, next time I will think about you and use mum. Have a nice day.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    how would you feel if she left you for the summer? exactly, so keep her company until the housing gets sorted
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    sounds like you fail at life
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sheep)
    sounds like you fail at life
    What he said^

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 25, 2012
New on TSR

So how did you do?

Come into the GCSE forum to share your grades

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Advice on everyday issues unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.