Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What about these glasses?

Announcements Posted on
    • 3 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fuzzed_Out)
    As someone whose immediate family work in the optics business I am inclined to die a little inside when someone says something a long the lines of "just get some Ray-Bans". Get some originality, don't be hipster or anything but don't be a mindless drone.
    I don't even wear ray-bans..

lol.. was just saying..
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    Judging by your controversial posting I'd say you have the confidence to pull it off
    • 116 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by That Bearded Man)
    Judging by your controversial posting I'd say you have the confidence to pull it off
    Controversial posting? Oh my, and I thought I was a conformist! Haha. (or is it really haha... )
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    Honestly can't say anything about glasses without seeing your face shape so... :dontknow:
    • 12 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringGenius)
    Controversial posting? Oh my, and I thought I was a conformist! Haha. (or is it really haha... )
    It definitely is :cool:
    • 116 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hollywoodbudgie)
    Honestly can't say anything about glasses without seeing your face shape so... :dontknow:
    I hope you don't mind, but I'm not willing to post a pic.

Shall I gtfo? :lol:
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AspiringGenius)
    Hi TSR,

The time has come for me to start considering if I should invest in a new pair of glasses frames, or simply reglaze my old ones. I have had a shop around and I have only found one pair which I like and can afford.

I was just wondering if I could have some opinions please I have never gone for the 'round' look before. I have been told by my optician that because my jaw is angular, rather than round, they would suit my face, but what I deem to be acceptable is often a fashion disaster! Haha!

Attachment 159532

Thankyou

AG
    These look very unique! If you think you could pull them off I think you should get them! I think they'll look good on you

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    • 116 followers

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for all your responses, I have decided to go for these, but I am also getting my current glasses reglazed as a backup

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 5, 2012
New on TSR

Halloween 2014

Spooky tales from this year's fright night

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.