Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

The TSR Green Party

This thread is sponsored by:
Announcements Posted on
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    The TSR Green Party

Spoiler:
    Show
    The old attempt of a party had a fascist and extreme right wing leader, we here don't stand for that, so we have formed a new party.

We here at TSR Green Party:

Represent the values and aspirations of many people not just in the UK, but in the entire world.

Global warming is a very serious issue and politicians have been discussing it for many years, however have done absolutely NOTHING to sort it out.

They have attended a few protocols and set so called “targets” that no one actually meets or adheres to. And the result; a worse world for us.
    Global warming is REAL, it is happening as we speak and it will lead to climate change, inevitably killing millions of people, habitats and all the things we love.

We here at the TSR Green Party care about nature and making sure that the world of tomorrow has what we have today.
    We also care about the hopes of billions of people across the world who want politicians to ACTUALLY do something, so that our precious world does not turn derelict and riddled with irreversible problems, and therefore we want to make a REAL change.

With our party you will see those changes occur.

If you like us care about the world, then join us.
    Join the TSR Green Party.

Policies: Will be discussed with the Green Party members before revealing it to the Tsr public. We hope you respect that.

Members:
    1. Blueray
    2. The Hansa
    3. Myotherone
    4. Ak137
    5. Orange'94
    6. Miracle Day
    7. Multiplexing-gamer
    8. Jwf13
    9. GreenLantern1
    10. Bixel
    11. Skittle123
    12. Usycool1
    13. JamesNeedHelp2
    14. EnviroProtector
    15. Oldmantax
    (post or pm me and I will add you as a member)

Spoiler:
    Show
    As for the brazen and false accusations from JPKC of me being internetguru this is what the mods have to say ~
    (Original post by Metrobeans)
    The supermods have confirmed that this is unlikely and there has been no proxy use.

On the topic of policies:
    I sent this to metrobeans (speaker of the house)

Hi Metrobeans,

Please could we have a thread just for the Green party members on the list. I wish to make polices with them and have lots of green ones along side other ones, I will need to agree with them first before revealing it to TSR, so that we don't get uncessary spam etc. I want to make a united front on the party, then once we have formed our policies, we will then make another thread and show it.
    Therefore we would like you request a thread for just the green party members.

Thank you.

Regards,
    The TSR Green Party
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    Great news. I won't be joining before you ask, but I support what you're doing.
    • 39 followers

ReputationRep:
    Do you intend to be raging lefties as per RL?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone who is a member join?
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jwf13)
    Can anyone who is a member join?
    Yeah

So long as you're not internetguru :mob:

Just sent blueray a PM if you want to.
    • 11 followers

ReputationRep:
    I attended a talk with Paul Mason, which Caroline Lucas chaired. Her answer to everything was; we need more renewable energy. She said this in response to everything from the economic woes, to the crisis in Syria. :rolleyes:

I am contemptuous of the Greens IRL. She is a gimmick mp as almost all green legislation is pushed through by eco/green/enviro pressure groups.

You're gonna have to do better than that to impress me. :hmpf:

<3 x
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:
    As long as this party will actually be a proper manifestation of the Green Party, I would support its creation. We need to have a Green Party presence back in the HOC - the old one was very good before it folded way back.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blueray)
    x
    I'll join

jwf13
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by internetguru)
    Well my views are all libertarian except immigration where I believe in a net migration rate of 0 instead of open borders. I hardly think one policy difference from a libertarian makes me a fascist.
    What is everyone's views on immigration?
    • 46 followers

ReputationRep:
    This is starting to sound like the IRA now. Anybody wish to create the Origial Green Party, or maybe the Provisional Green Party, or The Continuous Green Party... etc... >_>

But I do believe the presence of a green party would be more than welcome
    • 52 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birchington)
    As long as this party will actually be a proper manifestation of the Green Party, I would support its creation. We need to have a Green Party presence back in the HOC - the old one was very good before it folded way back.
    Thanks, so shall I put your name down?

(Original post by zedbrar)
    This is starting to sound like the IRA now. Anybody wish to create the Origial Green Party, or maybe the Provisional Green Party, or The Continuous Green Party... etc... >_>

But I do believe the presence of a green party would be more than welcome
    I edited the title.
    • 46 followers

ReputationRep:

I edited the title.
    I would be interested in a Green party, however I will hold back for now. I wish to see some evidence that this is a viable party.
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zedbrar)
    I would be interested in a Green party, however I will hold back for now. I wish to see some evidence that this is a viable party.
    The only way to see that is by all the members involving themselves in debate.
    • 30 followers

ReputationRep:

I edited the title.
    No. I am a Lib Dem.
    • 46 followers

ReputationRep:
    x
    Can I ask what your party's general transport policy will entail?
    • 74 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hahah didn't see this coming. Long live the Greens.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    As a massive supporter of the Green Party, i seriously hope we can get ourselves recognised as a party
    • 9 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think I mentioned that in the absence of the MRLP in the London Mayoral elections I voted for the Green candidate (who came third) and so the formation of a TSR Green Party allows this strand of politics to be represented.

Please don't recreate Darren Johnson's awful 2004 rap though.
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    QFA
    You have enough members for this idea to be considered now.

QFA
    They have 11 members.
    • 38 followers

ReputationRep:
    QFA
    Whats the status for this party?
Updated: July 7, 2012
New on TSR

GCSE mocks revision

Talk study tips this weekend

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.