The Student Room Group

Messed up

Messed up situation
Hi i need some words of wisdom as i am in a messy situation. I met this guy in a pub who i thought was nice we text a bit and met up a couple of times which after a while resorted to sex.

Anyway i have found out he not only has a gf but the one night he went with me afterwards he went bk to the pub and went off with this 50+ woman. Which has been going on for sometime apparently every sat late she turns up they talk a little then go off

Actually even had the nerve when she came in once chatting her up yet turning round to me asking when we were moving on

I can't turn my feelings off but makes me feel i don't satisfy him enough (
Reply 1
I am sure you do satisfy him, he just sounds like an egocentric greedy ******** tbh
Reply 2
Well the logical course of action would be to no longer meet with this person as he does not have the characteristics of an ideal partner or even friend. But, hey, I guess some weren't born with the abilities to be able to reason that by themself. :tongue:
Reply 3
I remember you posting this before.

You like him as more than a casual shag so get out of it, if it's not making you happy.

That's the terms of a **** buddies type relationship. You can't get jealous about him flirting or ****ing other women because you aren't exclusive.

And there are plenty of men out there, so you don't need him.

Also, it's nothing to do with whether you're satisfying him enough. He's not invested in you in a romantic sense. That stuff doesn't matter to him. It's only sex.
Reply 4
Original post by Lucia.
I remember you posting this before.

You like him as more than a casual shag so get out of it, if it's not making you happy.

That's the terms of a **** buddies type relationship. You can't get jealous about him flirting or ****ing other women because you aren't exclusive.

And there are plenty of men out there, so you don't need him.

Also, it's nothing to do with whether you're satisfying him enough. He's not invested in you in a romantic sense. That stuff doesn't matter to him. It's only sex.

Why is he more attentive to this other woman
Reply 5
Original post by charmygal
Why is he more attentive to this other woman

Is he?

Why are you jealous of her if you're just in it for sex? Those were the ground rules.

You're clearly in it for more than sex so you need to cut your losses and move on.

Seriously, find a steady bf if that's what you're looking for. :smile: But don't try turning something casual into something serious. It rarely works. You have the potential to end up in a bad relationship later down the line if you are that invested in what a man thinks.
Reply 6
Original post by Lucia.
Is he?

Why are you jealous of her if you're just in it for sex? Those were the ground rules.

You're clearly in it for more than sex so you need to cut your losses and move on.

Seriously, find a steady bf if that's what you're looking for. :smile: But don't try turning something casual into something serious. It rarely works. You have the potential to end up in a bad relationship later down the line if you are that invested in what a man thinks.

Well she comes I'n late on a saturday night and he gravitates to
Her they chat for a bit then disappear with me he texts me when he wants to talk :frown:
Reply 7
Ask yourself this: "if he really liked you then why is he getting off with this 50+ woman?" personally I think he's not up for a serious relationship and likes a bit of fun with everyone

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad Ap
Reply 8
Original post by nacho1996
Ask yourself this: "if he really liked you then why is he getting off with this 50+ woman?" personally I think he's not up for a serious relationship and likes a bit of fun with everyone

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad Ap

But does this mean he prefers her to me or just after sex from anyone
Reply 9
He's just after sex from anyone.
Original post by charmygal
But does this mean he prefers her to me or just after sex from anyone

Probably the latter. You shouldn't get hung up on who he prefers; moving on means really pushing that aside and telling yourself you don't care.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 11
What do you care if he likes her more anyway?

Aren't you just in it for sex?

The way I see it is thus: You're in a set-up where you're having casual sex with this guy. You didn't agree exclusive terms. So he's not doing anything wrong by sleeping with other people. You can't be annoyed at him for that because you didn't agree those terms.

I wouldn't recommend you try to chance this. He's got a gf and he's sleeping around - hardly dating material.

There are plenty of other men out there, so why be so focussed on this one?

If you want more and he doesn't, retain your dignity and get out. Stop having sex with him if feelings are getting the way. It will only end badly.

If you end this now, you'll feel empowered. It's a simple step but you'll feel a lot better for it.
Reply 12
[HTML
Original post by Lucia.
He's just after sex from anyone.

so hy is he attentive with her and me he just texts across a room

Quick Reply

Latest