Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I think he interested

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014

I think my friend's boyfriend is interested in me. He is quite nice to me and gets defensive of me when my friend jokingly insults me. He even said to her he was going to text me happy birthday which she wondered how he got my number. My friend text him off my phone the once but I showed her the deleted sent items box straight away after she sent it as I didn't want her think I had his number but he kept mine.

He speaks to her like dirt and gets angry easily with her. When I had a guy problem the other week he whispered to me that he wasn't worth it and held my arm. I have caught him look at me before too. I really don't feel comfortable as he is not my type and I certainly don't mess around with friend's boyfriends. How should I act?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: June 24, 2012
New on TSR
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.