Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to have your say on this topicNew here? Join for free to post

Reform and Adjustments to the MUN

Announcements Posted on
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 49 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    I actually really like that idea. Have you spoken to Nick about it?
    I'll PM Nick about it and see what he thinks. It's something I've wanted to do for a while really.
    • 15 followers

ReputationRep:
    I actually really like that idea. Have you spoken to Nick about it?

I hope to begin a new hypothetical very soon, thanks for your input. If you have an idea for a hypothetical please let me know.
    Full scale civil war in Syria, Russia or China joins in on the side of Assad?
    • 17 followers

ReputationRep:
    I always thought Falklands II would be a good one, or a Japanese invasion of the Kuril Islands.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moleman1996)
    Full scale civil war in Syria, Russia or China joins in on the side of Assad?
    Given MrNinja's recent thread about Mauritiana i'm thinking about something on a smaller scale. If it's too big many nations will be too quick to send in their airforce and jets and go all out with their millitary. I believe that a smaller topic would be more interesting, and more challenging.
    • 32 followers

ReputationRep:
    Given MrNinja's recent thread about Mauritiana i'm thinking about something on a smaller scale. If it's too big many nations will be too quick to send in their airforce and jets and go all out with their millitary. I believe that a smaller topic would be more interesting, and more challenging.
    Nuclear disaster is an idea I have
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgsie)
    Nuclear disaster is an idea I have
    That sounds interesting.
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:
    I think the charter should pretty much be completely re-written.
    • 34 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddy__power)
    I think the charter should pretty much be completely re-written.
    I'm not sure. There certainly are a good few gaps that need to be filled but I'm not entirely sure it needs to be scrapped and completely re-written.
    I think we first need to establish what needs to go in, as in what's missing.
    • 84 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure. There certainly are a good few gaps that need to be filled but I'm not entirely sure it needs to be scrapped and completely re-written.
    I think we first need to establish what needs to go in, as in what's missing.
    It would obviously be used as a basis but it just seems like it would be a good idea to start with a blank slate and build it up from there starting -as you say - with deciding what should or should not be included. It could be done collaboratively and then voted on when some broad consensus has been reached. Just seems more useful and efficient than adding lots of little bits. :dontknow:

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 5, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.