What's your UCAS offer? 2012

Scroll to see replies

In signature.

Applied for Pharmacy (MPharm)
Reply 41
Firm - AAA for Geography at Oxford
Insurance - AAB for Leeds :smile:
Reply 42
ABB for firm (Leeds), CCC for insurance (Aberystwyth), both for zoology.
Reply 43
260 UCAS points, with at least 2 passes at A2 level.
Reply 44
AAA :frown:
Reply 45
AAA with As in French and Spanish :frown:
AA (got an A allready in maths because of further maths) out of english language, history and physics

Law at nottingham :smile:

EDIT: should i take the neg as a compliment?
(edited 11 years ago)
Firm: AAA (A in Chem, and A in either Maths or Biology)
Insurance: AAA (A in Chem, and A in English Lit) :K:
ABB for Masters of Nursing Science at Nottingham
CDD for Children's Nursing at Keele (2013)

So I'll either end up doing an excellent course at a good uni this year or a not so good course at a not so good uni next year. The latter seems more likely :frown:
Reply 49
AAAD for Warwick Law.
Reply 50
AAB including A in English Lit. But they'll take a pass in the Welsh Bacc. core in the place of the B :smile: (unfortunately it's one of those As I think I'll miss :angry: )
Original post by . .
200 UCAS points. Don't even know what grades that is but I will probably make it considering I'm on course for AAA.

Your signature is slightly presumptuous
A*AA for firm. I honestly have no idea if I managed to get an A* or not :s-smilie:
ABB for insurance, hopefully I managed to get that at least, otherwise I have no idea what I am going to do next year :confused:
EE for Music at B'ham Conservatoire. Seriously would have been toooo stressed if I had to meet an AAB/ABB offer for Surrey or Cardiff.

Edit: To the neggers. This course is based purely on audition, so is not as easy to get into as you may think. The 'EE' offer is something they have to do to satisfy enrolment requirements, so why are you negging me? I'm sure you would be pretty pleased if you had an offer of this or unconditional?
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 54
Studying Maths, Physics and chemistry
ABB -Nottingham
BBC - Oxford Brookes
to study computer science
I think I got an A in Physics...Maybe in maths, otherwise I'm off to oxford brookes :frown:
or how oxford students call it... the early learning centre :biggrin:
BBB for Edinburgh in French, Politics and Maths....so scared I'm not gonna make it after horrid C3 & C4 papers, or a mean marker for my essays :tongue:
insurance is also BBB but includes General Studies...seriously hope I've got the grades!
Reply 56
Original post by False Utopia
A*AA, not gonna happens thanks to chem

AAB insurance, still not gonna happen thanks to chem

thank you chem

Are you sure? How many marks do you think you got? They will lower the boundaries I'm sure. Definitely lower than last Junes. Don't worry too much about it.
Original post by thelooby94
I need AAB which hopefully I should get - to study pharmacy :smile: but I need the A in chemistry.
But my firm is BBB for chemistry.
So if I don't get an A in chemistry I have to study chemistry :angry: goddamit chem 5!

Ooh what's your firm for pharmacy? Mine's Cardiff :smile:
Original post by Lunch_Box
But you're Scandinavian...?

Noo i'm not :smile: hehe, I just love the language thats why I have the flag :tongue: :biggrin:
Original post by Dollyandra
Ooh what's your firm for pharmacy? Mine's Cardiff :smile:

It's Cardiff :biggrin: woooo!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending