What's your UCAS offer? 2012

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Firm: Cambridge - A*AA, with A* in French or Spanish
Insurance: Heriot Watt - BBB
Reply 101
Firm: Nottingham (uni of) AB
Insurance: UEA BB

(I achieved an A in A-level psychology last year which is why my offers are only two A-levels)

Good luck to everyone! The wait it driving me crazy! :frown:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Unconditional, due to scholarship exams I took. :h:
28 IB points! I was over the moon when I was told :biggrin: Definately relieves alot of pressure for results, as I'm aiming for 33-36 :smile: Guess I'll find out in 2 days!
Unconditional for psychology
Firm: Reading History D2BB or D2AC
Insurance: Keele History with Maths M2BB
(The 2's are Pre-U grades)
Original post by levantine
also apparently last year they accepted ABB for Mpharm

yeah we're the first year to have the new AAB requirements :frown: Hoping they'll be lenient if it goes wrong because of it! Shouldn't be thinking negatively lol
Reply 107
Firm: University of Nottingham AAB (already achieved an A For English from January exams)
Insurance: Reading University A*BB/ABB

A neg for what?:confused:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 108
Original post by IAmTheKing
Unconditional for psychology

Lucky! I need a B in Psychology :/ Wish I had an unconditional offer...
Original post by rach2012x
Lucky! I need a B in Psychology :/ Wish I had an unconditional offer...

I did an access course a couple of years ago so I already met the academic requirements, but thankfully my PS and reference were also adequate :smile:
My offer for journalism is ABB from three A levels, in a bit unsure of what this means... I probably should have contacted the unit before but I take four subjects: English language, literature, psychology and art and design( which is a coursework/ btec style course ) would this be include in the A level results? As in one if the stated grades?

Reply 111
Original post by hollie3124
My offer for journalism is ABB from three A levels, in a bit unsure of what this means... I probably should have contacted the unit before but I take four subjects: English language, literature, psychology and art and design( which is a coursework/ btec style course ) would this be include in the A level results? As in one if the stated grades?

I think it means in any subjects - so you could get ABBU(in any of your subjects) and still get in, but it has to be in 3, rather than 320points, which could be made up by ABDD in 4 subjects, or supplemented by things like the Welsh Baccalaureate, General Studies, EPQ etc
Need AAB to get into my firm - exams weren't too great, to be honest :no:
Reply 113
Unconditional xD

...did my A Levels last year though. Had I gone to that uni last year instead of a different one it would have been 280, with at least 2 Bs and a B in English. Got AABB so s'all good

(Keele - English and Film)
BBB for History
Original post by H011y94
I think it means in any subjects - so you could get ABBU(in any of your subjects) and still get in, but it has to be in 3, rather than 320points, which could be made up by ABDD in 4 subjects, or supplemented by things like the Welsh Baccalaureate, General Studies, EPQ etc

Thanks! This is a bit of a relief as I have already secured a distinction/A in art.

Reply 116
Original post by hollie3124
Thanks! This is a bit of a relief as I have already secured a distinction/A in art.

It's probably still worth a quick call/email to the admissions office to check (quote your UCAS ID), just in case, and to make sure you're clear on results day - would be horrible to think you'd got in then find out you hadn't :s-smilie:
Reply 117
AAA or A*AB for Law at Birmingham :smile:

Reply 118
A*A*A and B in spanish - Nat Sci at Cambridge
and my insurance is AAB at UCL

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhaosidjoaisdjoaisdj
AAB including Maths - QMUL economics
AB in economics and Maths in any order and B in French - Kent economics

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending